FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1681 - 1700 of 1725 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where are they man??

[quote author=KryptoEmblems link=topic=114805.msg3421690#msg3421690 date=1258530593]
Just a FYI for those of you waiting and to new customers:

- We are completing orders we have received.
- Investments are being made for pre-painted and pre-cut emblems.
- Better and faster shipping practices are being made (scheduling FedEx or USPS to have a daily pickup)

Those of you that are here for an update (rather than ranting and bashing in this thread):
js - Shipping Friday
galaxy - Shipping Saturday
Dan - Shipping Saturday
Vlad - Shipping Tuesday
Brian - Shipping Friday
thajones - Shipping Monday
animaster – Shipping Wednesday
TRex – Shipping Friday (11/27)
i gotthatzumzum – Shipping Tuesday

If you are not listed above, please PM me and I will add you to this update list.

Thank you all for your patience.
[/quote]

·
Registered
54 Posts
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=114805.msg3429661#msg3429661 date=1259069387]
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=114805.msg3422157#msg3422157 date=1258568764]
I will expect to see a tracking number in my pm box (cc'ed with Matt) no later than Monday.
[/quote]

Corey, I never received a tracking number yesterday. Where do you currently stand with Matt's emblem?
[/quote]

PMing you and him now.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Corey, where is your update?

[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=114805.msg3433060#msg3433060 date=1259302037]
Corey, where do you stand with the other emblems promised to customers? You haven't sent them out, right?
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Well I finally got my badge yesterday! :klavergreg:

Hope Cory gets on here and updates people. He has been saying hes run into bad luck at home etc and how he has lost business on here etc. But there is no excuse for him to not check this thread every day or so and update people. He is around on the forum and buying badges for this, but why is he not updating this thread? I really feel that despite him saying he wants this business to thrive it is just pointless. He will never do well if he cant keep up on his current orders. The pure fact he posted on other threads over the last day or so but not on this one proves that really just doesn't want this to work out.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
[quote author=MattJackson86 link=topic=114805.msg3435437#msg3435437 date=1259542369]
He is around on the forum and buying badges for this, but why is he not updating this thread?
[/quote]

It's Business as usual for "Corey la Payaso"

Why this has continued to be allowed disappoints me as a "Sponsor"

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've been MIA from you guys trying to get all these emblems finished for everyone. My car got repossessed by the bank so I am trying to minimize trips to the PO by finishing these all and shipping them all at once. Mass ship date will be weekly until I get transportation.

Mass ship date: Friday - December 4, 2009
js
galaxy
Dan
Brian
thajones
animaster

Mass ship date: Friday - December 11, 2009
Vlad
TRex
i gotthatzumzum

Thank you all for understanding.

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
You should be sending them via overnight, with tracking information.

People should also have the option of having their money and emblem returned to them as well. I STRONGLY suggest you oblige with the customer's request should they want this.

And who knows if you'll change your tune again, so I have quoted you.

[quote author=KryptoEmblems link=topic=114805.msg3435802#msg3435802 date=1259556232]
I've been MIA from you guys trying to get all these emblems finished for everyone. My car got repossessed by the bank so I am trying to minimize trips to the PO by finishing these all and shipping them all at once. Mass ship date will be weekly until I get transportation.

Mass ship date: Friday - December 4, 2009
js
galaxy
Dan
Brian
thajones
animaster

Mass ship date: Friday - December 11, 2009
Vlad
TRex
i gotthatzumzum

Thank you all for understanding.
[/quote]

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hey Corey just so you know thanks for the communication outside of the forums. It's been greatly appreciated. I just want quality work like you've been putting out.

1681 - 1700 of 1725 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.