FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I got a new Galaxy Gray MZ3 hatch at the end of last year, I've been trying to find a good new home for my previous car, an Acura CL Type S. I had to switch to a 4 door (well, 5 door) vehicle to accommodate a new arrival to our family, plus I missed having a manual tranny. Here are the details of the vehicle:

2001 Acura CL Type S, Taffeta White, $11,000

Excellent condition. 109,000 miles, mostly highway. Exterior paint, interior, and engine bay meticulously cleaned and detailed.

Automatic transmission with Sportshift. 260 HP, 232 lbs-ft torque

Immaculately clean Ivory leather interior, Moonroof
Bose stereo system with 6 CD changer, cassette player, and steering wheel audio controls
Automatic climate control. Homelink remote control system.
Power front seats with 2 memory settings on drivers side; heated front seats.
Electronic Traction Control System, Vehicle Stability Assist (exclusive to Type S), Dual front and side airbags
Engine Immobilizer, dealer installed alarm system.

HID headlights
28% HP metallic tint all around.

Clean title, no accidents. For sale by original owner; pink slip in hand.

All routine maintenance performed diligently. I’ve been using Mobil 1 synthetic oil every 5,000 miles since it reached 15,000.

The car received a new complete transmission at 70,000 miles under an Acura TSB (Technical Service Bulletin).

New front brakes and platinum spark plugs installed at ~90,000 miles.
New front brake rotors and rear brakes at 100,000 miles.
New Yokohama Avid V4 tires at 88,000 miles. Factory 17” alloy wheels.

New timing belt, water pump, and belt tensioner at 107,000 miles as preventative maintenance.

The car is located in La Verne, CA, (91750) near the eastern edge of Los Angeles County. PM me if you or someone you know might be interested and would like to schedule a time to see the vehicle.

Here are pics of the vehicle taken just today after a complete interior and exterior detailing. They don't do justice to how clean the paint is.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts