FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

i posted in a different part of the forums about this, but i just wanted to also confide in you guys also becuase as it says in the title i'm at my wits end...

i am so f-ing frustrated with my car...

i have had nothing but problems with it since day one of picking up the car--the first time i started the car i noticed that it started hard, would u believe it, less then two weeks later of owning the car my fuel pump was replaced...and since then it has been replaced another 2 times...the window regulator in the same window has gone out twice, and once again has gone out again on the same window, and more recently its has also gone out in another window...my CEL...etc etc...its been one thing after another...my patiences is starting to ware very thin and whats more frustrating is it'll be a matter of time before my warrantly is up and then i'll have to start paying for all the repairs that go into my 3 and finically i can't throw all the money i make into this car...as much as i love the car and hate it i am just so tired of dealing with something new coming up just about every month...i just don't make enough to deal with it and i have no idea what to do yeah, i could ask my parents to help me, but this is MY car and i'm the one responsible for it so i should be the one to deal with it so right now i am panicing inside...

i'm tired of fighting with the car...i am tired of fighting with the dealerships about the car...i should declare the car a lemon, but none of the parts have gone out enough times for me to declare the car a lemon, but even if i do declare it a lemon i have no idea what i'd get out of it, or how the hell i would go about paying and dealing with it--

ugh...if i ever consder buying a first year car again someone please stop me...

for those who have NEVER had problems with their car...consider yourself very lucky...

i have 44,000 + on my car right now and i the problems i'm having should not be occuring this early in the life of a car...i am just at my wits end and tired of dealing with it...

::end rant...HA, end rant for now...::

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Maybe 'cause you bought nordic green it's a lemon :wink: .

Sorry to hear that glaive :( .

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Sounds like my old Hyundai. Yes, I'm lucky to have no problems with my car so far. I know you don't want to ask your parents for help, but sometimes they're the best people to ask. They'll know what to do, maybe.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
people are suggesting that i declare lemon on the car, fix the car and sell it--unfortuneatly i don't think i'm going to get much for an 04 3 with almost 45,000 + miles on it...

i'm getting my car tinted as we speak because its something i have been meaning to do since i bought the car--hopefully its not going to be a total waste becuaes despite everything i think i still like my car...

sometimes...

maybe...

i'm sorry that i bitch some much about my car...

**my car isn't considered a lemon by nc laws until a part dies 4 times...

if the fuel pump dies on more then that'll be number 4...

http://www.nclemonlaw.com/what_is.htm

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
It's time to sabotage your fuel pump :uhhok: .

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=FrostyFire link=topic=35343.msg505974#msg505974 date=1134240394]
It's time to sabotage your fuel pump :uhhok: .
[/quote]

heh. don't think i haven't thought about it ;)

unfortuneatly with all the driving that i do i can't really afford to have a none functional car--unless of course u want to let me borrow your car jared ;) haha j.k

oh well, i finally had a chance to also get a my car tinted, hopefully it was a worthless investment--

i have been going to the same dearler for some time now and they have done a good job with my car, but i wonder if its time that i change it up a little bit and see if another dealership can dignose my problems and do something for me--i dunno...i am debating if i want to give up soon but i don't think i could afford to...

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Little late for lemon law I believe...Check your state laws to be sure...Sorry to hear all your issues with the car...Maybe you got a monday build car (builders still hung over from the weekend)..........

·
Registered
22,485 Posts
funny u mention "first year of production vehicle" glaive..

when i was looking to get a new car when my integra was stolen, i was interested in the 3, went to one dealer loking to get an 04, as it was nov ov and thought it would be cheaper getting the 04 being that the 05 just came out, the dealers exact words were, "u really want an 04, its the first year for the car" at first i didnt get what he meant, so i asked what do u mean by that, so he goes, thers been nothing but problems wit the 04 3's, and the 05's have a lot of the bugs fixed on them, making it a wat better car the second year around, after hearing that i was set on a 05, same price as an 04...

all in all the only problems ive had so far is , all the window regulators needed tightening/lubing, and the clicking axle tsb, and my motor mount i know is shot but the dealer swears irs fine, so im riding it out till they fix it, everytime i go for an oil change i complain about it, and they think its good, its not i can feel the motor rocking right where that mount is,(the oil filled mount that causes the wheel hop)

over all the car isnt bad, but i ave my days as wel where i wish i just got another integra/rsx..

good luck with the car glaive, i hope u can get it all fixed to your standards before the warranty is up...

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=TGM3 link=topic=35343.msg533437#msg533437 date=1136466455]
Little late for lemon law I believe...Check your state laws to be sure...Sorry to hear all your issues with the car...Maybe you got a monday build car (builders still hung over from the weekend)..........
[/quote]

according to nc lemon laws the problem has to occur at least 4x before its considered a lemon, the only part that is near that qualification is my fuel pump--i'm currently at 46,000 +, not my next oil change, but the one after that i should be at the 50,000 and warranty goes bye bye--i'm still very nervous about my car, but so far so good...::knock on wood that it stays that way:: or if something does go wrong it'll be before my warranty dies--

i love the car, but it def. has taught me not to get a first year car ever again--

[quote author=bookeem link=topic=35343.msg533487#msg533487 date=1136471489]

when i was looking to get a new car when my integra was stolen, i was interested in the 3, went to one dealer loking to get an 04, as it was nov ov and thought it would be cheaper getting the 04 being that the 05 just came out, the dealers exact words were, "u really want an 04, its the first year for the car" at first i didnt get what he meant, so i asked what do u mean by that, so he goes, thers been nothing but problems wit the 04 3's, and the 05's have a lot of the bugs fixed on them, making it a wat better car the second year around, after hearing that i was set on a 05, same price as an 04...

all in all the only problems ive had so far is , all the window regulators needed tightening/lubing, and the clicking axle tsb, and my motor mount i know is shot but the dealer swears irs fine, so im riding it out till they fix it, everytime i go for an oil change i complain about it, and they think its good, its not i can feel the motor rocking right where that mount is,(the oil filled mount that causes the wheel hop)

over all the car isnt bad, but i ave my days as wel where i wish i just got another integra/rsx..

good luck with the car glaive, i hope u can get it all fixed to your standards before the warranty is up...
[/quote]

my window regulator has been replaced 2x, i think it needs to be tightened again cuz my right passanger window is "chunking" again, i think my dealership is starting to get sick of me and my reoccuring problems, haha.

i def. don't regret owning the carr, but like anything, it has its good and bad days :)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

[/quote]

I'm confused. If the salesman was telling you that the '04's have had problems and the '05 fixed a lot of those bugs, why would he tell you that you "really want an '04"? Was that sarcasm on his part, or a typo on your part (supposed to be "you really want an '05")? :thinking:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I just thought it ironic how after I posted that I had no problems with my car I got a CEL due to something going wrong in the emissions system. Apparently it was a cheap fix though-it looked like the part was only $50.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
consider yourself lucky, as I do myself 8) . Only a purge valve, and gas cap cel here so far.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote author=mica3speedy link=topic=35343.msg540142#msg540142 date=1136936906]
consider yourself lucky, as I do myself 8) . Only a purge valve, and gas cap cel here so far.
[/quote]

yeah, thats what happeend to me when my CEL went on--

did your car ever stall out or idel rough when ur CEL went on or shortly before it went on?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote author=mica3speedy link=topic=35343.msg540357#msg540357 date=1136948240]
maybe when the purge valve went, but honestly I don't remember.
[/quote]

oh okay, i was just wondering whether anyone had any experience with their car cutting off when the CEL went off--def. not a pleasant feeling, i am just glad that my dealership was able to diagnose what was going on and be right the first time, quite a few people on the forums have not been so lucky have had had there CEL's go back on a week later or so--oh by the way, my car has offically hit 47,017 miles today...

·
Registered
22,485 Posts
[quote author=JT link=topic=35343.msg539541#msg539541 date=1136910030]

[/quote]

I'm confused. If the salesman was telling you that the '04's have had problems and the '05 fixed a lot of those bugs, why would he tell you that you "really want an '04"? Was that sarcasm on his part, or a typo on your part (supposed to be "you really want an '05")? :thinking:
[/quote]

JT it was sarcasm on the salesman behalf saying, "do u really want an 04" unfortunately i cant show the expression on his face when he was saying it..

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
[quote author=glaive81 link=topic=35343.msg540437#msg540437 date=1136952925]
[/quote]

oh okay, i was just wondering whether anyone had any experience with their car cutting off when the CEL went off--def. not a pleasant feeling, i am just glad that my dealership was able to diagnose what was going on and be right the first time, quite a few people on the forums have not been so lucky have had had there CEL's go back on a week later or so--oh by the way, my car has offically hit 47,017 miles today...

[/quote]
Do you drive to like Georgia and back every day? I'm just curious how you got so many miles on your car.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[quote author=csweeney link=topic=35343.msg542586#msg542586 date=1137103481]
[quote author=glaive81 link=topic=35343.msg540437#msg540437 date=1136952925]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Do you drive to like Georgia and back every day? I'm just curious how you got so many miles on your car.
[/quote]

haha

the first summer I had the car I would drive to Durham and Chapel Hill which is about 35-40 miles from where I am right now--my first offical job has been driving about
45 miles to my destination and then another 45 miles home (Burlington to High Point) And then on the weekend I would ocesionally drive to Durham which was another 35-40 miles

now i regularlly drive 35 miles to my first job (in Chapel Hill) and then from there i drive another 75 miles to my next job and then 19 miles from there back home--

i would be in huge trouble without my car which is why its so frustrating driving a ticking time bomb of a car--haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts