FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the looks of it, seems like these fuel industries are treating us like a bunch of dumb clowns. And there is a risk that gas prices could reach sky high prices of $5 a gal and mostlikely it will be $3.50 a liter.

I dont know about you but if gas keeps going out I will probably buy me a diesel again and sell my Fusion.

I know must are sayn Diesel, but those trucks take alot of fuel and I cant afford the Mercedes diesel or I dont like the volkswagen diesel.

But there is one secret from Europe most Americans dont know about.
Its called BIO Diesel or Vegetable oil.

It free and simple to produce. If you want to set up your fuel station at home go with bio diesel or if you want to have ur station in the vehicle go with vegetible oil.

Both consist of used vegetible oil from your local chinese, Mcdonald or fast food places. They will gladly give it to you because they have to pay companys to dispose of it.

The only thing you will need is a filtration system, and a few little components that will pay off in a month.

[glow=red,2,300]BIODIESEL:[/glow] You have to set up the system at your home with a few filtration systems that you can get at Autozon and few hoses, pumps, and chemicals to brake down the oil which is a process of 5-20 minutes. Just go to your chinese restaurant, fill up tank of their use oil, bring it home and prep it then fill up your vehicle. TO ME THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK AND SPACE TO YOUR GARAGE OR BACKYARD.

[glow=red,2,300]VEGI OIL:[/glow] Same set up but less of components or chemicals and less of a danger. You run a seperate tank in your truck or car, You need to buy some solenoids, filters, hoses, fuel pump, tubing and by pass tubes and a few more little things and good wiring and gauges. And the $30 additive that a company sell online that can make more then 100 gallons.

Think about it, invest a few hundred for the compents and they will pay of after a month and only spend $30 every 2 months for fuel. Or waist $50 a week on fuel.

Plus you will help reduce greenhouse emissions. Think about it. If you guys want more input on it let me know and I will link all the sites who provides the kit, or the list of components and the additive.

·
Registered
910 Posts
A local gas chain here in idaho sells biodiesel along with regular diesel but either way it costs more than regular/premium gas. Although in california diesel is cheaper and most other places besides here. Before the gas company here started selling it though I new a few guys with old mercedes and VWs with biodiesel setups seemed like a pain to make and the setup in their trunks sucked to.

If I move to cali which I soon may I might just get rid of the fusion and a diesel or hybrid would be great for the MPG. A hybrid fusion would be nice

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea it will be nice but Idk about Hybrids, they are soo weak and slow.

I rather go through the process for free fuel to feed me 600rwhp dodge cummins.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.