FordFusionClub.com banner
121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
After using paypal, Miguel sent them out to me quickly, no problem!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
I just got in a new roll of beautiful silver. It's real similar to what I had but this one has finer grains and just makes a tiny hair of difference. But I like it. White is white. Can never go wrong with that. If ya wanna get funky I just got in a roll of Pink. It's beauuuuuuuuTFul lol.

·
Registered
587 Posts
New project?

Mig.San
Would you be interested in working on a different project for me. I would like a bunch of ford ovals about 1/2 inch long without the lettering in a dark grey metalic dark silver or black not sure yet. If you are interested pm me.
Thanks, sdse06

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 · (Edited)
I just came out of town. I'll cut a silver when I return on Monday and post a pic.

Or if a general color idea would work. This isn't the greatest pic because any flash will make it reflect since the color. But here ya go.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I forgot about this. Just sent the money via PayPal Mig.San. Address and color was included in the PayPal comments and in a PM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
I did receive it. I'm out of town right now. I won't be able to cut till Tuesday and ship off same day. Is that going to be ok with you?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Got my silver decals on my Vapor Silver '08 and they look great. Mig.San sent them on Thursday and I got them on Friday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
These are great! I want 1 pair, in white please. And are you available to do custom stuff? Like short phrases or other logos/clip art? PM me what I need to do to order.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
I won't be able to make any more for the remainder of the year. My plotter is getting sold and making way for something else. I'm hoping to offer something new to the community in the near future. Sorry for any inconvienences, I may cut a limited run of white before I sell. I'll update this tomorrow as I believe it'll be my last day with my machine.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I won't be able to make any more for the remainder of the year. My plotter is getting sold and making way for something else. I'm hoping to offer something new to the community in the near future. Sorry for any inconvienences, I may cut a limited run of white before I sell. I'll update this tomorrow as I believe it'll be my last day with my machine.

Whew got mine right in time, lol. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Sidenote - I have an extra pair of gold if anyone is interested. Just send a SASE and they are yours. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
195 Posts
PM sent!

121 - 140 of 150 Posts