FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow member of your community contacted me wanting Decals made for your forum. We went thru a few things and got it worked out. And with the help of your great Mods, here we go..

A Group Buy with a twist. No minimums. $7 a pair of decals shipped. Canada, eh maybe throw me .50c extra, Im not sure on that shipping. But if anything more then that Ill cover it. It isnt a new style decal but I think this represents you guys pretty well. In the future we may be able to work on more designs.

Here goes a sample.

It will be 6" as thats what I have read is perfect for your rear quarter glass and what has been available. Colors will be any PAIR of the following colors:
Yellow
Bubblegum Pink
Green
Lime Green
Orange
Silver
White
Black (Gloss)
Red
Burgandy
Blue
Gold

I can post color samples if needed. I am due for a new order of vinyl so if there is anything that you guys may want seen just let me know. If enough interest is present I will grab some. But if its specialty like camo then of course I would need a good amount of interest as I dont generally carry that.

I accept paypal or if you dont have that then USPS M.O will due. But it will have to be cashed first.

Request your colors and amount here. I will keep this page updated. I will PM you my paypal and we will track your shipping that way. Remember this is for a PAIR. If you request 2, then I will assume its 2 pair. (4 decals) Any questions feel free to PM me, post on here, whatever it takes.. Ill respond as soon as I get to it.
Thanks everybody.

·
Registered
468 Posts
what shade of blue is it?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, since I'm not the first to ask I don't feel quite so bad... Can I see gold? Got a tan car and gold might look okay. Maybe...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem guys. Whatever you need ask away. *Sorry for the ginormous pics, its a editing habbit*

I just took these now and I dont have flouresent lighting to get perfect color. But here goes the idea. I did use flash on these so it may be a tad brighter then true.

My razor is just for a focus point on camera. Plus you can compare it to red. So its pretty close to true color. Ill probably do some test cutting in all colors to get a better detailed shot. Ill update according.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't gotten the lanyards figured out just yet. I will make a separate thread for that. But just keep in mind there will be minimums on that so we would need people who are genuinely interested.

I'll Pm you back OhNoFiveOh when I make it back. I'll get you squared away.

·
Registered
468 Posts
i want a set of blue one for sure. pm me the info for purchase

·
Registered
679 Posts
Is that the only blue available? I'm looking for a darker blue.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's only blue I have. I'm going to cut samples today and take pics. To try and get a good representation of the colors. This blue would be closer match to the top of the photo rather then the bottom

·
Registered
587 Posts
Mig.san
I think I will buy a set regardless but is there a way for you to make the decals specific to each side of the car (so the front end of the car on the decal is facing the front of the car on both drivers and passenger sides)
Thanks

·
Registered
468 Posts
^that would be badass

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm about to start cutting now. I'm sure I can. I'll update here in a bit. Is this the way everyone would like these?
OhNoFiveOh let me know so I can ship them the way you want.

·
Registered
32 Posts
[quote author=Mig.San link=topic=211958.msg4258563#msg4258563 date=1344553855]
Is this the way everyone would like these?
[/quote]

That is a pretty good idea juan!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fusion madness

....... Don't you start here too Lawrence lol.
Hey if you want one like that I'll send you out a replacement. Let me know.

·
Registered
679 Posts
That blue actually doesn't look that bad.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts