FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
The article doesn't state this but I've read elsewhere that the station wagon is being discontinued. That's a pity. Our 2000 Focus wagon has 93,000 miles on it. What I am going to replace it with? Boz

·
Registered
817 Posts
GeeWhiz,
I have to agree with you that the original Focuses had an appealing, distinctive style to it. I liked it enough to buy one and still enjoy it seven years later. Beauty will always be in the eyes of the beholder.

The 2007 Focus doesn't do much for me. However, I do really like the photos I've seen of the 2008s, with the exception of the bright plastic (?) trim on the front fenders. It looks tacky and out of place.

Having just purchased a 2007 SEL AWD Fusion, we are not in the market for another new car just yet but there is going to be a time when we have to replace our Focus station wagon. Given that Focus is going to have a new platform and more options in 2010, why wouldn't most people in the market for a Ford compact hold off on buying one until then?

The answer may well be that the GP (general public) is just not as well-informed about autos as the people who participate in forums are. Boz

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.