FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know is they or someone makes them in black, other than the standard blue? I have looked around, but just wondering if anyone has seen one?

Something close to this?

·
Registered
288 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=72384.msg1276283#msg1276283 date=1174320298]
Anyone know is they or someone makes them in black, other than the standard blue? I have looked around, but just wondering if anyone has seen one?

Something close to this?

[/quote]
They had them advertised on the SVT site for the SVTF if I remember correctly. Now the problem I see with that is the oval was a different size. They were rubberized/plastisized stickers that fit over the original.

·
Registered
407 Posts
F.Y.I., I bought one of these here stickers to put on the rear deck of my Fusion. The sticker is now peeling away. If you can find a way to take the emblem off, and paint underneith it, it will look 10 time better.

I'll try and take a picture of mine before I peel it off.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replys. I am sure someone makes something close to it. Its just a matter of time till I find it or have one made myself.

·
Registered
87 Posts
one guy in my hometown has a lime green one on his focus, it actually looks really good, no idea where he got it though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I heard from an old explorer forum I was on, that this is def. possible... there is a way to seperate the eblem when its off... at least for the ones on the explorers... when you seperate it, the blue part can be painted whatever color you want... the forum has been shut down or else I would search for you, but if memory serves me correctly, the silver ford part and the clear plastic comes apart from the blue background... then u simply paint it, let it dry, and put it back together... try to google this or something, if I can get some time Ill try to search somewhere for it...

good luck though!

·
Registered
584 Posts
You have options at:

http://www.webxtremes.com/flameovaldecals.htm

Keep clicking around for other ovals and graphics.

I purchased quite a bit from webextremes for my Focus. Yes, they are vinyl overlays, but these are quality and you can't tell the difference from a foot away. Lasted over three years without falling off (PREP THE SURFACE PROPERLY) Same type of thing as vinyl racing stripes, it's all in the prep.

·
Registered
107 Posts
that link rocks! Although I would prefer to have it under the clear coating. Does anyone know who the vendor is that Ford buys their emblems? We may be able to convince them to make us color keyed emblems on a group buy! I think a White fusion would look cool with a white emblem! For all 2004 and newer F-150 owners My buddy used a pressure washer to remove the black inlayed stickers from his F-150 emblems. Now their all chrome. I think it looks better.

·
Registered
107 Posts
[quote author=2FuriousAuto link=topic=72384.msg1372878#msg1372878 date=1177861651]
that link rocks! Although I would prefer to have it under the clear coating. Does anyone know who the vendor is that Ford buys their emblems? We may be able to convince them to make us color keyed emblems on a group buy! I think a White fusion would look cool with a white emblem! For all 2004 and newer F-150 owners My buddy used a pressure washer to remove the black inlayed stickers from his F-150 emblems. Now their all chrome. I think it looks better.
[/quote] Just wen't to www.blueovalnews.com and checked out their forum I told them what you guys are looking for. check this outhttp://planetauto.homestead.com/chromeemblems.html They said not to order as the site is not fully operational!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.