FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Senior Members!

Since I receive Ford Employee pricing and can sponsor up to 8 people in purchasing a Ford/Lincoln/Mazda/Mercury/Jaguar/Land Rover/Volvo I can make a few bucks and you can save a few bucks.  Here is a copy of a letter we received, so please contact me if you are interested in any of the pin codes and any X-Plan/S-Plan pricing.

Regards,
DHL

June 15, 2005
Mr. Ford Retiree/Employee
123 Elm Street
Anytown, MI 48073
Dear Mr. Retiree/Employee:
Many of you have been asking “How can I personally help to improve the Company’s market share and
profitability?” Well, here’s how. I am asking you to be an “ambassador” of Ford Motor Company in the market
place by helping the Company drive home the message that our great new products and outstanding
incentives, together with AXZ-Plan privileges, allow your family, friends and neighbors to take delivery of a new
Ford product at tremendous savings.
Our vehicle line-up is strong and will continue to grow stronger throughout the year - from the F-150 to the allnew
Ford Fusion, and from the Mercury Mariner to the all-new Lincoln Zephyr. Keep in mind that if every
employee and retiree helps sell just one more vehicle, it would account for over 300,000 sales and an
additional two points of market share. For this effort, we are extending to everyone four additional X-Plan
PINs, for a total of eight in the 2005 calendar year.
To further encourage you to participate, we have approved a fun, but very simple, incentive program for
all hourly and salaried employees from GSR through LL3 level and all retirees. This program starts June
15 and runs through September 30, 2005 – providing cash awards for AXZ-Plan sales you sponsor.
Starting with the first AXZ-Plan sale you sponsor during the program period*, you will automatically start
receiving up to a total of $1,000 based on the following award levels:
1st Sale – $50
2nd Sale – $75
3rd Sale – $100
4th – 7th Sale – $150 each
8th Sale - $175
Our current incentives offer customers an aggressive, hard-hitting program with higher levels of customer
cash savings plus AXZ-Plan pricing. A few examples on the enclosed flyer show some of our currently
available savings.
Also, enclosed are some tools and information to help you get the word out about this great benefit to all your
family, friends, and neighbors. One of the best tools we have is enrolling family, friends, and neighbors (as many
as you want!) in www.myplan.ford.com by visiting www.axz.ford.com, in the “Add a Member” section. Once
enrolled, they’ll have easy access to the website where they can research vehicles and pricing, learn more about
the program, and request a PIN (still requires your approval).
I look forward to sending you the real checks in the mail soon. Let’s have fun and let’s make a difference!
Sincerely,
* In order to qualify for the cash awards, the vehicle sale must be completed during the program period and a dealer claim for AXZ-Plan sale
completed.
Steve Lyons Ford Motor Company
Group Vice President, N.A. Marketing, Sales and Service P.O. Box 529
Ford Motor Company Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=24374.msg329688#msg329688 date=1119923236]
Yeah I saw Ford was doing that. What plan can you give out though? Just X, right?
[/quote]

Yeah just X/S... no A/Z/E plan.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Well unless I decided to trade in my sedan for a SP23 hatch, then I wouldn't need this, but it is nice you are offering.

Hmmmm.... :wink:

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
I would have taken you up on this very generous offer... if it had come 2 months earlier. My wife gets A-Plan pricing (S-Plan for Mazda), so I already qualify.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
[quote author=MetalCord link=topic=24374.msg333523#msg333523 date=1120240396]
I would have taken you up on this very generous offer... if it had come 2 months earlier. My wife gets A-Plan pricing (S-Plan for Mazda), so I already qualify.
[/quote]

Her Ford A plan just gets her Mazda S plan? That sucks.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=24374.msg333534#msg333534 date=1120241109]
[quote author=MetalCord link=topic=24374.msg333523#msg333523 date=1120240396]
[/quote]

Her Ford A plan just gets her Mazda S plan? That sucks.
[/quote]

I only get S-plan as well even though I qualify for A-plan. Only Mazda employees get e-plan.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Because Mazda isn't wholly owned by Ford, you can't get the "full" discount. Only Mazda employees qualify for that.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=24374.msg335109#msg335109 date=1120491063]
Do you get the full Volvo employee discount?
[/quote]

I believe so.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=24374.msg335109#msg335109 date=1120491063]
Do you get the full Volvo employee discount?[/quote]

Yes.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uh... forget about this deal.  As you all know Ford is now actually giving everyone A/Z plan which is actual employee pricing.  However this new employee pricing scheme is really screwing over the actual employees... how you may ask?

* Prior to the employee pricing for everyone scheme, they used to give thousands of $$$ cash back for most of their vehicles.  So, lets say they gave $5,000 cash back on a car with an MSRP of $25,000.00... the employee price would be lets say $20,000 - 5,000 = $15,000.00.  Ok so the general consumer instead of paying $25,000.00 - $5,000.00 = $20,000.00 are now paying ummm.. $20,000?
* Now with employee pricing for everyone, they are no longer giving the big cash backs that they had before. So that same vehicle that was $15,000.00 is now $20,000 for everyone including actual employees!

P.S. I know I am talking MSRP, so please no ranting that you can negotiate lower blah blah blah... Thank you.
:dhl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.