FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays, looks like Ford has a little gift for Fusion enthusiasts who haven't bought yet: Some serious factory-to-dealer cash.
These are from the 12/25/05 Washington Post

There is some fine print and the actual transaction price is probably about $1500 higher, but $15,500 for a base Fusion or $2500 below MSRP is a really good deal. Although this particular deal expires New Year's Eve, I would expexct this pricing to return throughout the model year, possibly as soon as Presidents' Day. Usually incentives increase and transaction prices decrease on any given car throughout the model year. I didn't think they'd get this far this fast with the Fusion.

I wasn't planning to buy unitl much later, this might adjust my thinking, though. Of course, the biggest reason I haven't joined you Fusion owners yet is that I might be getting laid off from my job, and I want that situation resolved before I do any serious car shopping. But for those of you who are ready to buy, arm yourselves with these ads before negotiating a price.

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you're paying cash, those are a good deal. Where dealers stick everybody is their trade in. Sure they'll sell you a new car at invoice, but you're getting below wholesale for your trade, regardless of conditition.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts