FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford Performance and Development (FPD) which is a division of HPA Motorsports has a prototype body kit they are calling the Stylist. They are condcting a "feasability study" on their website to see if there is enough intrest to make this kit. I e-mailed them and they said that they need more intrest shown into the kit before they make it available to the public. The website has an estimated price of $500 for this kit listed. So take a look and if you like it fill out their form for the study and shoot them an e-mail and let's see if they can make this thing

http://www.focustuning.com/New_Fusion

And here's some more information on the kit with a couple other pictures with what FPD(HPA) has done to a fusion

http://www.pasmag.com/article.asp?ID=314

*EDIT* No, I do not work for that company I live on the other side of the continent. I just got my fusion last Thursday. Traded in my 03Ranger Edge for it. Swoop might remember me from the Gen-Edge board by the name Razorsedge

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I do remember you! Hah, seems everyone is migrating to Mustangs or Fusions -- and I see them all on either boards, lol. How are you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not too bad, i just traded in the ranger last thursday. I'm trying to do more to the fusion it's looking like it will be a good platform. You still in Japan or are you back in the states now? and do you ever come back up to MD/VA?

·
Registered
443 Posts
It looks a little "over the top"- kinda like the SEMA car I think they did. The SEMA car looked great, but I don't think it would be very practical for everyday use. So far the 3D carbon seems to strike a nice balance- looks good, but it's not too gaudy or impractical. But as others have said- "to each his own"

·
Registered
5 Posts
i love that kit, its aggresive where it needs to be and functional all in one. the fact that they kept the factory fogs is awsome. i like the somewhat lower stance of the front bumper. i cant wait to see it available and on some fusions of different colors.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
while i can totally understand that it's not exactly everyone's cup of tea it certainly is mine and i want it. So even if you guys don't like it maybe you know someone who will who can help me get this thing into production. I'm going to try to get back in touch with these guys and talk about pricing if it actually goes into production, maybe even a group buy kinda thing to get production started. some of my friends here where I live are in i'll keep in touch with this

G

·
My dog could design a better body kit then that. They need to make a body kit that is only maybe an inch or so lower then stock because I need to go up a ramp for my driveway. And all they are to gaudy. Just need something that adds a diff look!

·
Registered
53 Posts
looks pretty good to me. looks agressive where the stocker isn't. I'd pimp it for 500 bucks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=57457.msg968506#msg968506 date=1158874512]
My dog could design a better body kit then that. They need to make a body kit that is only maybe an inch or so lower then stock because I need to go up a ramp for my driveway. And all they are to gaudy. Just need something that adds a diff look!
[/quote]

if you like the stuff that's less agressive and smaller like you said only about an inch lower than stock you should check out the street scene kit. It's more of a european look. With smoother lines and a more ground clearance. Plus it's just a little more noticable than the 3D Carbon kit, which in my opinion doesn't really change the look of the body at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the SS Kit is going for around $900 even more if you want the spped grille for it. I don't really like that grille they put out for it but the kit is nice. If I can't get anything from FPD i'm going for the SS kit

·
Registered
297 Posts
Dropped them an email..........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts