FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picking up my Blue SEL fusion this week i hope it has THE AUX plug and Sirius Radio 6 months free here is my VIN if some one can please help mauch apreciated , Canadian car.

vin = 3FAHP08157R215563

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Chances are it will have the AUX plug at this point. Only way it wouldn't is if the dealer has had the car sitting around for awhile.

Anyone else have a clue?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ran a carfax report on it for you. Here's the build info

02/15/2007 NICB Vehicle manufactured
and shipped to original dealer

Not sure if the folks here can determine what the #Job was on this.
My Fusion is a early 07 and has no Aux.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks
Do you mean early as it beeing built in 2006 for the 2007 model year?
would the date listed 02/15/2007
make it a early or late run?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was at the dealer today it has the aux in plug also noticed the back middle brake light is on the back shelf, not sure but i thought i saw another fusion with it place in the trunk lid (not a spoiler mount either).

car looks nice a bit dirty from transport but should be cleaned up for my pick up date some time this week.

just curious if anyone out there has leased a SEL no extras aside from V6 what their lease rate is mine is 48months in Canada

·
Registered
23 Posts
I could be wrong here, but I don't think they made one with the 3rd brake light as part of the trunk lid; although it would be nice, because that brake light blocks the view a little bit.

It's hard to compare the lease one-another; there's many variables that will determine the price. Your monthly lease payment correspond to the depreciation of the vehicule. It's the sales price minus what the "established" end of lease value is. You would think that the end of lease value should be similar but a variation of 1000$ can change the monthly payment quite a bit. Also into consideration is your cash down (and/or trade) as well as your credit score (btw; sales people will swear that your credit rating doesn't matter because you don't have an interest rate on lease, but that's B.S.; There's a point system instead with equivalence to interest rate.).

Long story short, you will have a hard time comparing a lease to another.

When you start driving the car and making the payments, only you will know if it's worth every single penny of it.

Are you from Montreal?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dont know about the job numbers, but mine was made in December of '06 and it has the aux input plug (but it does also have Sirius if that matters).

TheChosenWon, the third brake light does obstruct the rear view some, but the back end is so high that it blocks the view so bad that the light seems soooo minor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.