Banned
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just put Ford P71 Rims awaiting silver trim rings and centercaps:grin:

·
Banned
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I use those for winter wheels/tires on my '08.
Got a question (putting this out there for anyone) my car is lowered and the wheels are rubbing against the control arms on the front would spacers solve this issue?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sounds like the offset is wrong. Seems like spacers would work and others on this site have used them. But I have heard that it is possible that spacers can cause some hub issues and that the wheel studs on our cars are short. You may need to replace them with longer studs so the lugs get enough bite. something you may want to look into.
(5/31/2011 spacers)( 2/28/2011 spacer question)in wheels and tire thread I was looking for the post that someone did showing how to change out the studs but could not find it. hope you get your issue solved, let us know what you do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was wondering if the p71 wheels would fit the 2012 ok or not, I chickened out and ordered steelies with my snow tires. When they show up I'll try to remember to post a pic.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can you believe that my wheels/tires just now got here? I think the shop forgot to tell me they were in, I forgot to check, and they shipped them back. Anywho, I got them on, now I need some trim rings and center caps. I haven't seen any for sale cheap, anyone know where to get trim rings? Center caps I can find all over.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ebay would probably be your best bet. Or call the Ford dealer, I'm sure they're Ford parts and they may be able to order them. A word of caution though, if you bought aftermarket steel wheels, they may not fit. I know that they won't fit on my steel wheels, and mine are ford parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts