FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys, im Chris.. I'm new to these forums and its pretty cool how there is a fourms for the fusion. I was looking at buying 1, But whats the diffrence between the SEL and the SE.. Im def. getting a V6 2007, but idk what the diffrence is between the SEL and SE

Thanks for helping..

G

·
With the SEL you get 17'' rims instead of 16''s.

You get the automatic air conditioning instead of manual.

Audio controls and climate controls are on the steering wheel with the SEL.

I think thats about it. Go for the SEL, you will not regret it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
[quote author=JeRsEYChRiS link=topic=79505.msg1460324#msg1460324 date=1180989337]
Sup guys, im Chris.. I'm new to these forums and its pretty cool how there is a fourms for the fusion. I was looking at buying 1, But whats the diffrence between the SEL and the SE.. Im def. getting a V6 2007, but idk what the diffrence is between the SEL and SE

Thanks for helping..
[/quote]

There is a difference of about $1,100. More information can be found at:

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/fusion/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i looking at the SEL, i really like it, I found a Red Fusion with a body kit already on it for about 18,000... but i can get it down to atleast 16,000...

I'm really thinking about getting a Fusion, i want a car that can drive smooth not give me problems everyday. Something that can last me for a while, Plus i wanna do a lot of things with the car, for example.. i want to get some rims, Tinted windows.. and just more, and im really leaning into buying one. You guys seem to enjoy it a lot, or am i wrong ?!

·
Registered
817 Posts
[quote author=JeRsEYChRiS link=topic=79505.msg1460451#msg1460451 date=1180992067]
Yea i looking at the SEL, i really like it, I found a Red Fusion with a body kit already on it for about 18,000... but i can get it down to atleast 16,000...

[/quote]
If you can get a new 2007 SEL Fusion for $16,000 you'd better jump on the deal. That's a steal.

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
[quote author=JeRsEYChRiS link=topic=79505.msg1460324#msg1460324 date=1180989337]

Thanks for helping..
[/quote]

Hey JerseyChris. :wavey: Giving the Ford website a quick look, here are some of the added features of the SEL over the SE standard equipment:

-Air conditioning, Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) with outside temperature display
-Audio and climate controls on steering wheel
-Analog clock on instrument panel
-17” machined aluminum wheels (Front-Wheel Drive only)
-P225/50VR17 all-season tires
-Chrome beltline moldings
-Body-color power mirrors, heated, with puddle lamps
-Dual exhausts (chrome tips on SEL)

Hope this helps. Good luck! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts