FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am very new to cars, recently bought my first used car Ford Fusion 2015 2.5 S.
I noticed that sometimes when i switch to parking, camera is glitching significantly, i see the image very bad and dimly. Also another thing is that my right front side of audio system is sounding worse than usual, like when dynamic is bit damaged.
But the most interesting thing is that I face this issue only sometimes . So i can ride car for 2 weeks every day and all works, and then i can ride for 1 week and this problem is appearing. This strange thing that problem with both audio and camera happen together and just sometimes, makes me think that problem is related to something more deep that I dont understand. Can you give me an advise what to do with it?
Thank you in advance 😊

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wish I had details for you, as the 2015 SE we bought for our daughter has issues like that with the camera (static, color bars, washed out), I just haven't had time when it is around (she lives 900 miles away) to help. I think it is a pretty common failure, the camera module isn't cheap. OEM is $250USD and aftermarket are around $100USD. I keep hoping to find one in the junk yard like I did for my 2012 Fusion, but if they do get a 2013-2016 in they are usually rear collisions.

Reactions: Dench
1 - 2 of 2 Posts