FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased new car for wife last weekend. My Work car broke down and had to steal her old car to use as my work car.
'08 V6 SEL, moon roof, sirius, audiophile radio. Light Sage exterior and black interior. The pictures do not capture the color very well.
Check it out at a dealer..very nice color.
Will try to do the first mod today if i get time...mudflaps :D Mmmmm should i get the ones that say FORD or FUSION?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Looks like its time to trade cars with the wife again :lol:
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went to the ford dealer yeasterday. Molded mudflaps that say fusion cost 75 bucks. I balked
at that, found them online cheaper, also no tax. But have to add shipping..still cheaper.
Black mudflaps with Fusion in black kind of hard to see. There must me something out there
to paint the letters white. Remember years ago having a bottle of white paint for painting the letters
on tires to make them stand out...late 60's thing. Maybe they still make that.
Got some good use out of the Sirius radio yesterday. Parked it near the garage and cranked
up the music while i worked on my '93 tbird/blown head gasket for about 6 hours. (channel 5 early rock)
Been browsing the forums, great bunch of guys here and thanks for the nice welcome.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations indeed Sinastar, glad to hear you & your family enjoy the car so much. Thank-you for sharing your story about the paint. It reminded me of scrubbing the tires on my parents cars with SOS pads trying to get the whitewall clean!

Please post some more pics when you finish your mods.

Happy driving!

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
If all Fords were as nice as the Fusion and its cousins, they wouldn't be in trouble now. That cloth interior looks to be of much higher quality than what's normally found in domestics. Nice car :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice Car, welcome and enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts