FordFusionClub.com banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everyone,

We are currently testing phones with the 4.4 update. I will submit the information about the LG G devices. Stay tuned.

I have an LG G3 and I see the same. I keep meaning to hook up one of my old HTC phones, but I still haven't done it.
dlphnfn,

I took a peek at the case I set up for you. Someone called a few times, but the voicemail was full. Would you like to reopen the case?

Let me know.

Shaay

·
Registered
12 Posts
It always reverts to line in. Then when I hit the line in button to switch to bluetooth, it starts the default music app on the phone, not Amazon music (Prime member). Anyone else seeing something like that?
Yup, I am having the same issue. Update to 4.4 went fine but key off / on always defaults back to LineIn and I have to still switch it. Very annoying.

Phone is a MotoX running 4.4.4 so with a non-bloated near stock OS, I would assume this would be one of the best test cases.

I'll ping FordIVTteam with my VIN.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
@FordIVTteam:

Please, for the love of God, give me the option to modify the text replies. There's no simple "Okay" / acknowledgement choice available. Don't you think "Okay" or "Okay, Thanks" is a little more common of a reply than "Too funny"?

Also, cringe at "Where R you?". Most people would abbreviate the YOU, not the ARE.

My suggestion? Replace "I'll be there in 10 minutes" with "Okay" and "I'll be there in 20 minutes" with "I'll be there in a little bit".

As far as actual bugs: If I put my car in reverse before it gets a chance to notify me of a new text, it gets confused and won't play music because it wants to prompt the New Message dialog, but that was interrupted by the Reverse Camera taking priority. When Reverse Camera closes, it still won't show the New Message dialog. I either have to hit the Voice key to bring up a new priority or restart the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yup, I am having the same issue. Update to 4.4 went fine but key off / on always defaults back to LineIn and I have to still switch it. Very annoying.

Phone is a MotoX running 4.4.4 so with a non-bloated near stock OS, I would assume this would be one of the best test cases.

I'll ping FordIVTteam with my VIN.
Hey Ezekial,

I received your PM. I'll work on it shortly.

@FordIVTteam:

Please, for the love of God, give me the option to modify the text replies. There's no simple "Okay" / acknowledgement choice available. Don't you think "Okay" or "Okay, Thanks" is a little more common of a reply than "Too funny"?

Also, cringe at "Where R you?". Most people would abbreviate the YOU, not the ARE.

My suggestion? Replace "I'll be there in 10 minutes" with "Okay" and "I'll be there in 20 minutes" with "I'll be there in a little bit".

As far as actual bugs: If I put my car in reverse before it gets a chance to notify me of a new text, it gets confused and won't play music because it wants to prompt the New Message dialog, but that was interrupted by the Reverse Camera taking priority. When Reverse Camera closes, it still won't show the New Message dialog. I either have to hit the Voice key to bring up a new priority or restart the car.
ahanix1989,

That's a great idea! Share your thoughts for review on our Ford Social page: Social.Ford.com We appreciate the feedback.

Shaay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there! I just updated to DE8T-14D544-AC in my 2010 Fusion. Applink is seemingly non-existant, Pandora won't play, and bluetooth is still very erratic. I'll see the music progressing, but there's no sound.

I just got the car and it's pretty disappointing to not be able to play my music. I thought the 2010's and up were getting AppLink and stuff?

http://i.imgur.com/G31PuE6.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey there! I just updated to DE8T-14D544-AC in my 2010 Fusion. Applink is seemingly non-existant, Pandora won't play, and bluetooth is still very erratic. I'll see the music progressing, but there's no sound.

I just got the car and it's pretty disappointing to not be able to play my music. I thought the 2010's and up were getting AppLink and stuff?

http://i.imgur.com/G31PuE6.jpg
Hi mxgoldman,

AppLink was added to the SYNC with MyFord (basic SYNC) systems. Stay tuned to our Media site for announcements on future updates: Media.Ford.com

Shaay

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So it seems no mater many ways I try to update the SYNC in my 2011 Ford Fiesta I got stone walled with the vehicle not finding any files on a perfectly formatted(multiple times and types). All of the posts I See are from 2015-2016, its not 2020 and this is still an issue for updating? I dont want to have to buy a new car to get a good SYNC system, please tell me something is aailable...

41 - 49 of 49 Posts