FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put mine on, and love them. Fills up the wheel well and looks great....NO rubbing at all...The ride is smooth too... Enjoy :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great News! What size wheel and offset are you using?

Kiv

·
Registered
509 Posts
They fit nicely, but are nearly an inch taller than stock. Performance and fuel economy will suffer more than it already does with a heavy 20" wheel setup.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a lovely monday morning

:(Just put those rims on, Saturday morning. And Monday a Truck crashes right into me. :? Damn....

·
Registered
135 Posts
Damn that sucks!!! :shock: I'm mad for you!!

I was just admiring your car and now this. I hope everything turns out ok. Is your grill or rim damaged any? I hope not.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote author=Cueball link=topic=71683.msg1265081#msg1265081 date=1173807689]
See what happens when you put 20's on...
[/quote]

Thats not cool dawg........... :? I got severe whiplash and pulled a muscle in my lower back. Thanks for the good...... :? comment.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I just viewed this thread. I saw your car and was like, "Whoa!!! That is the tightest Fusion to me now. I was, and basically still am, a fan of BlackFusion's ride, and now he has competition. Then I scrolled down and was like, "Damn!! What happened" I feel bad that that truck ****ed up your ride. It is also bad that you got hurt. Hope you get better soon man, then you can get to continue to break necks with your ride. :yay:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wow, those tires are .8" taller than stock. Be careful, your speedometer will read slower than you're actually going.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks great...i will probably go that size when my tires need to be replaced....the dealer put 225/35/20s and I think they look silly on my 9" rim...

·
Registered
64 Posts
put a 245/30 on that 9" wheel kaBooM has them on 8" and look awsome. plus you don't have to worry about speedo being off!

·
Registered
59 Posts
We would like an update as to what's going on with the repairs to your ride.
I'm not a real big fan of 20's on small cars but the pictures do like nice.

Hope everything works out right for you and your car.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
UPDATE....I JUST GOT MY CAR BACK FROM THE BODY SHOP, FEELS AND LOOKS JUST LIKE IT WAS NEVER IN A ACCIDENT...HERE ARE SOME PICS :D

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I am glad you got your ride back man. Looking good.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks good as new from the pictures anyway!! :) Nice ride!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts