FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of the fog light projectors outside of the bumper (i.e. not installed)? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Excuse me if I'm misuderstanding but you want a picture of the stock fog lamp on it's own? If so, I have one on my work bench. I could take a pic if that's what you're after.

·
Registered
45 Posts
np, I'm looking to swap my fogs to PIAA driving lamps so I just happen to have a lamp at home :D.

I'm still at work but I'll get a pic taken tonight.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are a gentleman and a scholar. If you happen to need a picture of the center console with the radio, storage bin, and AC area removed, I can repay you. As a note, I did this swap on a Dodge Intrepid. I first hard wired the driving lights into the regular stock connector (snip, solder, wrap) then was met with an interesting dilemma when one burned out. I since replaced the connections with snap in butt connectors, which allowed me to switch the driving lights at any time. Just my $0.25. Thanks again.

Oh yeah, the reason I asked for the pics... I just put HIDs in my headlights. Has anyone thought of using the fog projectors in the headlights with the HIDs? They use the same bulbs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.