FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the wire harness is there for the fog lights? I just bought the chrome inserts and am looking at getting the rest of the kit but need to know if the wiring is tucked away somewhere.

Cheers

·
Registered
103 Posts
The wiring is not there. I ordered myself all the necessary peices and am going to do it tomorrow. I got a new headlamp switch not knowing if I'd want it or not. My service manager and I are going to figure out the wiring setup. There are wiring pigtails from Motorcraft that have the H11 conntector one one end and just the wire leads on the other to tap into SOMETHING!!! We'll figure it out. Any ?'s Cudos email me, [email protected] -- I check that more often!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have talked to a service guy at my dealer and he said it could be done, but he thought he'd have to call Ford for some kind of code to make it all work right. he told me get all the parts together and bring a big wallet and he'd get it done. the big wallet part I didn't like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.