FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used the black vinyl I had left over from my eyebrows to make black inserts where the fog light bezels are indented. It was a free mod and I think it makes the fog lights look more distinct and pronounced because of the contrast. I'm pretty happy with it because it's just one more thing that makes my Fusion more unique.

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
[quote author=11011101 link=topic=93416.msg1825509#msg1825509 date=1193948587]
I used the black vinyl I had left over from my eyebrows to make black inserts where the fog light bezels are indented. It was a free mod and I think it makes the fog lights look more distinct and pronounced because of the contrast. I'm pretty happy with it because it's just one more thing that makes my Fusion more unique.
[/quote]

Hi 11011101 (mind if I call you 11 for short? :lmao:). :wavey:

I think that looks really good! The foglight bezel accents look good with the extra bar in the lower grill. Nice work!

Good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Looks good. Now it looks similar to the Chrome overlays (for black bezels) -- as seen on e-bay.

·
Registered
382 Posts
looks okay, but to me the third bar is too much chrome- looks sort of ghetto or pimped out. I like the fog light contrast, but do not like the eyebrows on the headlight. That is what makes the Fusion special, how the lights fall back into the hood. But if you like it, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bff (not a typo lol), jaysen, desertman, and korey: Thanks for all the complements! I really appreciate it!

[quote author=iowaguy link=topic=93416.msg1827159#msg1827159 date=1194013903]
looks okay, but to me the third bar is too much chrome- looks sort of ghetto or pimped out. I like the fog light contrast, but do not like the eyebrows on the headlight. That is what makes the Fusion special, how the lights fall back into the hood. But if you like it, that's all that matters.
[/quote]

We obviously have different opinions on what "ghetto" or "pimped out" means. To me, a "ghetto" car would have 22"+ chrome rims, chrome trim on every body line, and a huge chrome grille that completely doesn't match the style of the car; and all this would be done with horrible quality workmanship on the absolute lowest base model vehicle with no performance mods.

I'm trying to keep the clean look of the Fusion, but also give it a more aggressive look (to match the sound of my car). My goal with the eyebrows was to give it a squared off look, similar to Audi's and VW's.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
[quote author=11011101 link=topic=93416.msg1827333#msg1827333 date=1194018691]

I'm trying to keep the clean look of the Fusion, but also give it a more aggressive look (to match the sound of my car). My goal with the eyebrows was to give it a squared off look, similar to Audi's and VW's.
[/quote]

Looks great 11011101, nice job! The car is coming along nicely!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts