·
Registered
587 Posts
Brandon Fl. Here where are you from?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Tampa area meet

So I am trying to get some kind of meet-up worked out. It seems that Sunday is the day . I will have Sunday May 4th and 18th off so hoping one of these days will be good. The 4th would be best for me .So what do you think. There are at least 4 members in theTampa area. Chime in and lets try and get something set up.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Correction,
I had posted the 5th as Sunday, (May)
Sunday May 4th is the correct day.
I corrected previous post, sorry for the mix up.:shocked:

·
Registered
587 Posts
I wanted to do the 4th . Burgers/ wings some place to park and hang out. I'm trying to get a hold of a few other members tomorrow

·
Registered
587 Posts
So there's three of us so far ,
anyone is welcome to come, the more the merrier. If you would like to meet up post here or just meet us there . Looks like Sunday the 4th 1:30. At Quaker Stake & Lub. Pinellas Park
The address is.
10400 49th street north
Clearwater Fl. 33762

·
Registered
245 Posts
Tampa, FL. Anyone around Tampa/Orlando/Sarasota interested in getting together for a meet/greet & cruise?

·
Registered
245 Posts
FYI.... Mustang & Mustangs Show coming up 4-11-15 at the Fantasy of Flight off of I4 near Lakeland, Fl. Got the info thanks to SDSE06. Anyone interested in going hit me up.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hey , fella .OG here no one was every in florida when i was around , good to see more owners . Im here by the cape ! not far from you guys ,Im always heading that way for mud runs!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Chubbz! Your Fusion looks sweet. I'm here in Seffner near Tampa, SDSE06 is in Riverview. Hit me up when you head into town; we'll meet up!
Love that spoiler on there!

·
Premium Member
1,937 Posts
Any Florida members own a Fusion Sport? Troy Walls of CD3 Performance is looking for the following:

"looking for a 10-12 Fusion Sport in or near the Florida area that is willing to spend a day getting their car tuned for free. Intake included. If you know anyone interested, tag them. I'd like to have this done Friday the 13th."

Please let me know!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts