FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We always wear our Summer set ups!! :shades: Let's get together and show em off!

Here's what's up. Gonna meet up at Orlando Grand Prix :metalcord: http://www.orlandogp.com/
When Sunday April 15th 2012 @ 11:00 A.M. until 1:00 P.M. ish
Show and tell, a little competitive Go Cart racing (Drift Track) :autoxer: at 11:45 A.M. and then cruise :csweeney: To a local Sonic Drive In at 5399 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819 (15 - 20 minute run) :KnifeFork:
Bring a chair as there is an open parking lot adjacent to the Burger shop.
Should be wrapped up by 3:00 P.M.

All are welcome.

Sound off if you plan to attend...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sounds like fun. BUT--I will be heading north to Missouri and Indiana this weekend. I hope to be back by mid May.Then to St. Augustine for a wedding. Then to Tennesse for hunting and fishing in July. Back to Indiana in August/September and return end of October to rest!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=ShelbySuperSnake link=topic=209091.msg4212197#msg4212197 date=1333384373]
I won't beable to make it I have drill in Sanford but if you guys are still in Orlando when I get out I'll meet up you guys
[/quote]
Check your PM...I'll shoot you my cell.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK guys, I have only one club member committed besides myself. 2 Mazda owners I know personally are coming out as well. This is a great opportunity to get together at a central location. With cart drift track racing part of the schedule. It's sure to be a fun afternoon.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This meet is cancelled.​

Everyone has backed out or not even committed to come out.

I'll try again in a month or so...will the real Fusionest, please stand up!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well i got drill early next month but later in the month we should get a track day together ill hopfully have a new mod to show off by then. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you put something together that works for you and I'll be there. Just can't do a Monday night or the last weekend of the month. I need to get this thing on the track. I want to post a time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts