FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to know if anyone has noticed if their all weather floor mats were falling apart.

I'm sorry that I doubled posted but no one ever responded to my other one.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have a Milan with the all weather mats, and yes they were falling apart. All the ribs in the middle right around the heel area were tearing and coming off. I had them replace under warranty (12 mths/12,000 miles). Lucky I had my receipt since I did not purchase them until a little after I bought the car. Now I am concerned that it will happen again. At $80.00 + They should last a hell of a lot longer than that. Also, once they are replaced under warranty they only carry the remainder of the original warranty. So in my case it was another 100 miles (got them in just in time). Not very heavy duty at all!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where did you buy yours from? Did you get them from Partscheap.com or from a Ford dealership?

I got mine from Partscheap.com si I wonder if that warranty still applies?

They have about 7k miles on them and I've probably had them for around 7-8 months.

The ribs are coming off behind the heel area.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I purchased them from the local dealership. It is a factory warranty, so I believe that partscheap.com will be fine. Good luck!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just sent them a message so hopefully I can get something done about this.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I don''t like hearing this! Bought mine maybe 4-5 months ago shortly after getting the car. They've seen about 1800 miles. HOpefully they last, I would hope for years. I still have the original carpets. Plan to upgrade thos as well through partscheap

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paul from partscheap.com is handling my problem very well. I'm very pleased with his service. My mats are going to be replaced. He is taking care of me very nicely. A++++ for Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.