FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting pictures of my car. As of yesterday, I have had the car for exactly one month. I have already put 2000 miles on it because it's just that much fun to drive. My mods as of now are (in chronological order): debagded trunk lid, Steeda CAI, Steeda strut tower brace, a Steeda sticker on the front lower grille, and air silencer delete. My next mod is going to be Magnaflow catback exhaust but it's going to take a long time to save up the cash :( I am also dying to get the xcal2 tuner, but I don't want to void the warranty.

What do you guys think of the Steeda sticker??

I removed the air silencer because I really didn't like how it looked. Also I think I notice the growl the CAI provided is a little deeper. I got an oil filter cap from Murray's for $6 to plug the hole where the air silencer was. It's a perfect fit!

I put the Steeda logo on the MAF.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I like your choices for sticker placement. Good job! Almost makes me wish I'd gotten black... almost. ;-)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Looks great! :lol:
I would try to get the Xcal ASAP. It really shows the car's potential.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Black Fusions with black grills make me go yuck.

Still a very nice car though. I just think chrome grilles on a black car looks funny now......I'm spoiled by my ride now. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts