FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving to work today i finally saw another fusion driving down the road. i think it was a customer test driving it form the ford dealer, but it is nice to know that the dealer has another fusion in stock. when i bought mine they had only received one and it was in the showroom. anyone else actually see the fusions driving around town yet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I saw my first one a few days ago (besides mine) but it was dark gray (mine's a black SE) and the very next day i saw a black SES with tinted windows and all, made a tear come to my eye. I hope they dont become as big as the focus, where 1:2 cars are a focus :?

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
[quote author=zackp23 link=topic=33124.msg484290#msg484290 date=1132509991]
I saw my first one a few days ago (besides mine) but it was dark gray (mine's a black SE) and the very next day i saw a black SES with tinted windows and all, made a tear come to my eye. I hope they dont become as big as the focus, where 1:2 cars are a focus :?
[/quote]

Well, they're the new major Ford car... they'll be as big as the focus, certainly. They won't reach Taurus levels, since the 500 will take some of the larger-end sales.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You should see Dearborn, MI. It's like Fusion/Milan/Zephyr city. Probably 60% of the cars driving around there are those.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
saw another fusion last night. maroon w/ auto. thats all i know, didnt get a great look at it. that makes a grand total of three fusions that ive seen including mine.

·
Registered
105 Posts
So far I've seen 2 Milans and 1 Zephyr actually out on the road. The Milans weren't really all that eye-grabbing but a red Zephyr heading the other way on the interstate definitely got my attention. Around where I live the dealers got the M's and Z's before the Fusions and that's refelcted in the cars that are showing up on the road.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have yet to see any milans or zephyrs in my area. none. nada. havent even seen them in the mercury or lincoln dealerships. though i dont go into the dealerships, i drive by all the time. figured i would at least see them parked out front.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts