FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! Well finally went and did it!!! Got a Fusion!!! It took about 7 hrs at the dealership, but it was worth every minute of those 7hrs. I love my Fusion. It is a STEP up from my 2001 F-150.

·
Registered
817 Posts
[quote author=Gonzo Fusion link=topic=77958.msg1423073#msg1423073 date=1179588130]
Hey everybody! Well finally went and did it!!! Got a Fusion!!! It took about 7 hrs at the dealership, but it was worth every minute of those 7hrs. I love my Fusion. It is a STEP up from my 2001 F-150.

[/quote]
Congratulations Gonzo and welcome to the forum. Tell us more about your Fusion. Post a pix if you can.

·
Registered
910 Posts
congrats and welcome. Definetly do tell more and post pics!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Way to go Gonzo. The excitement of a new car is great, and when it's a Fusion, it's that much sweeter :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
congrats and glad you like it, especially that you like it more than your old truck :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations indeed G,

If you can, post a sound clip of your exhaust when completed.

Happy driving

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats on the Fusion. It's truly one of the best cars out there. Totally un-noticed by the general public.

Man.... 7 hours at a dealership! I'm a Business Manager at a dealership and I couldn't imagine grinding someone for even half that time! either you're one tough customer or those guys were desperate to make a deal :)

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=northway link=topic=77958.msg1568145#msg1568145 date=1184806845]
Congrats on the Fusion. It's truly one of the best cars out there. Totally un-noticed by the general public.

Man.... 7 hours at a dealership! I'm a Business Manager at a dealership and I couldn't imagine grinding someone for even half that time! either you're one tough customer or those guys were desperate to make a deal :)
[/quote]

LOL, my thoughts exactly. I bought my Milan from a dealership that says their lucky to sell 2-3 cars a week (rural area). It took a long time (1 salesman, no sales manager and a service advisor filling in for the finance guy...), but nowhere near 7 hours :)

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Congrats on your Fusion! I spent about 7 hours on my Fusion from the time I got on the lot. The salesman kept wanting to put me in an '06 Fusion S. Then on top of that, the sales manager was also the finance manager, and since it was Labor Day weekend, everyone was at the dealership. Regardless, it was worth the wait.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow 7hrs is insane .. but the car is definatly worth 7hr wait. They are truely great cars. I did the same coming from an 05 F150 to the fusion, thought the transfer would be rough but I love the fusion.

ENJOY !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts