FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to connect with Tampa Bay area Fusionest and/or FFC members. This includes all Fusion, Millan, MKZ, Mustang, Fiesta, Taurus, Focus, Mazda peeps, and small volvo's too!!! Maybe one Sunday a month or every other. Meet at one of the area's many state parks for a show and tell. Followed with a CRUZ. Post if you are interested. I'll pm you with the details once we have a few to get togeter.

Open to other local area's and idea's...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: FFC Tampa area gathering

Set it up. Sept not good for me as I will be moving out of this apartment to our-new to us home in New Port Richey.

·
Registered
135 Posts

[quote author=bondservant link=topic=195481.msg4099462#msg4099462 date=1314237807]
Would like to connect with Tampa Bay area Fusionest and/or FFC members. This includes all Fusion, Millan, MKZ, Mustang, Fiesta, Taurus, Focus, Mazda peeps, and small volvo's too!!! Maybe one Sunday a month or every other. Meet at one of the area's many state parks for a show and tell. Followed with a CRUZ. Post if you are interested. I'll pm you with the details once we have a few to get togeter.

Open to other local area's and idea's...
[/quote]

Anybody interested in doing this for 2012?

·
Registered
135 Posts

I was thinking of a gathering in a parking lot near north Tampa that is close to the interstate system. Has a coffee shop of some sort. Bring your own chairs and sit around and meet and greet. See who one has been talking to on here and put a face to the text. Show off our Fusions and BS.

Hopefully those in the area will join. I'm retired so any day is good. I'm sure it will have to be on a weekend because of those that work "normal" hours. I figure a Starbucks or Panera bread are close. Panera bread is on Bruce B Downs/ I 75.

Give us something different to do while those folks up north are enjoying the cold and snow.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Crazy as it may sound I unfortunatley work most weekends. :(

However, I am scheduled off on the 22nd of this month ..What say 5:00pm at the Panera?
If yes, can you post the physical address so I and whoever else may see it can Map it (trhu SYNC of course) :lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts

22 works great. 5pm See you there and anybody else that might show up.
Panera Bread--11860 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I'll be there! I'll be the one in the Red Fusion :lol:

update: I have fired out PM's/ or email to everyone I remember being in Florida and have posted within the last year. If you are reading this; I look forward to seeing you there. Will be taking lots of pictures so bring your junk clean! :lol:
Also, let anyone else that may be able to make it know as well.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Bondservant, Indycop , ShelbySuperSnake,
It would be great to meet up with you all but I have to work on Sunday. My work schedule is all over the place ,it changes from week to week. It sucks because it is only about a 30min drive for me and I would like to meet you all, it sounds like it will be a good time. I will see if someone can work for me but it is a long shot. If you decide to meet again let me know, I should be able to make it if I have a couple of weeks notice (or if I,m not scheduled to work). I hope you all have a great time. take pics.
SDSE06

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
North Tampa meet tonight at 5pm at Panera Bread located at 11860 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL.

Couple of Mazda guys say they may be there too.

Pics to follow!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I SCREWED this one up. I went to the wrong Paneras. I knew of one on Bruce B Downs but the one I know of has a different address then the one I posted. It IS on BBD but has an address of 18011 Highwoods Preserve Pky, Tampa, FL. Soory for MY screw up.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I had a nice get together with MYSELF. Anyway, posted some pics in my mod thread. To bad no one was able to make it this time around. It was a beautiful day. My baby got all the attention. :lol:

I'll let everyone know when the next get together is. indycop, next time I'll pick the place and draw a map with crayons for all to see... :lol:

·
Registered
135 Posts
[quote author=bondservant link=topic=195481.msg4176827#msg4176827 date=1327327435]
Well, I had a nice get together with MYSELF. Anyway, posted some pics in my mod thread. To bad no one was able to make it this time around. It was a beautiful day. My baby got all the attention. :lol:

I'll let everyone know when the next get together is. indycop, next time I'll pick the place and draw a map with crayons for all to see... :lol:
[/quote]
Good deal. No small print though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts