FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: (4) matching black w/machined lip Asa jh8 20x8.5 wheels, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, +42mm offset. All 4 need tires, 1 has blown out inner sidewall, others 5/32" and weatherchecked. Will dismount tires before pickup or shipment. Had them on my 07 Ford Fusion in nice weather months, took them off for winter. Minor blemishes here and there but still look great & road force balance good, all center caps present. Can mount & roadforce balance tires of your choice & if they are available through our tire wholesaler, I'll sell them to you for what I get them for (10% over cost+tax) plus $40 to mount & rfb them so they are ready to go. No tpms sensors in wheels, my car does not have tpms, but again, if you need them I can supply and install them for my 10% over+tax, you obviously will have to train them/have them trained to your vehicle... Pm or text if seriously interested and I will clean the other 3 up and snap pics. Price is firm. Pics are of a random of the 4, didn't pick the best one, not catfishing with wheel pics here..haha. If you are serious, I will figure weight and dimensions of one that's tire mounted and one that's not, depending on what you want & qet shipping cost from out of my work (Ford dealership). Current tire is a BFG KDW 2 in a p245/30zr20. Selling to buy tires for my s10, my Fusion stockers have fresh Hankook rubber and I'm good with those, don't want to drop the money on 20" tires for I was single and without 3 children in 07 when i bought the wheels/tires..Cheapest tire I would trust to run was about $750 for the set of 4 in the 245/50zr20. 3169908415, before 9pm Central Time please. Thanks, Ryan

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts