FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available Non-Post Count Based Ranks on FMVperformance.com Sites

The "Senior Member" rank has been added without informing people. Those added to it, please contact me with any questions.

Administrator
Administrators are the kings of the forum. They are people who help develop and expand FMVperformance sites. This rank is not generally available.

Moderators help keep conversation civil and on topic on the forum. These are members who are online often and generally follow and help others to follow the forum rules and regulations. There is generally only about two people added to this rank per every thousand members, based on demand. These members have access to both the Admin forum and the Site Development Forum.

Staff
Staff members are those members who consistantly and selflessly help out the forum with their expertise, primarily in technical fields. This rank is available to anyone who performs necessary services for the forum, but not everybody who helps out will receive it. It is for those at the top tier. These members have access to the Site Development Forum.

Senior Members

Senior Members are those members who have a history of attendance and attention to the forum. These are members with impeccable histories in helping to stimulate conversation and information sharing on the forum. This is a very exclusive group of members. Length of service, usefulness of information, stimulating conversation and post count are some things we take into account, but none of these factors alone will make an appropriate person for this rank. Roughly 2 people are added to this rank per 1,000 board members. These members have no responsibilities beyond those of normal members.

Nobody should take their non-inclusion in one of these ranks as a sign that we do not appreciate your membership. These ranks are very exclusive, and we can't possibly include everybody who deserves one.

Administrators:
MZ6ZoomZoom / alphadan - business / organizational contact
Flipped Cracker - technical contact
Phrosted - no longer active (previously graphical)
holeydonut - limited activity
MetalCord
MZ3sZoomZoom

Moderators:
Absinthe
ATL
csweeney
dbK
dinu01
flipped cracker
FrostyFire
glaive81
HairlessBeachApe
klavergreg
M3-GT
malebastard
mica3speedy
Operator
RB
SiXX
TGM3
thebeansoldier
vaBooM
zobx

Staff:
SC3 - php/mysql
Hexedit
fuzzybush

Senior Members:
ag bullet
Ahura
automaticman
AutoXer
BCZoomZoom
blitz
budgy
bvmazda3
dhl
FemGearHead
Fobby_Monkey
icspots
jeba
JT
LeeLee
lmp180psu
Mattleegee
Mz3Corkey
Oricle
rsx_r04
SicMade3
zooomin

This post will be written up and put up on a page on FMVperformance.com eventually

All you ever wanted to know about who's in what groups:
http://www.mazda3forums.com/groupcp.php

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
While we're at it, the gallery has been fixed by Flipped. Everyone has been bumped up to 2.5 MB. Special ranked members have been bumped higher.

As always, extra gallery space is available through FMVpremium.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
csweeney said:
are there any special perks for being a senior member? :D
Your gallery space has been bumped up a meg or two. Besides that, nothing as of yet, except that everyone must bow before you. It's madatory. Or something. Not really ;)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Wow, I'm honored that my nonsense rambling and constant reading of every new message has got me somewhere!

Oh yeah!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
csweeney said:
flipped cracker said:
hey, where's mine? :mad:
you have the king of banners!!! 8)
I just restored his. He didn't have one before. All of us admin's use different ranks because we all wanted different words in the title and until recently we couldn't change our own title, so when I changed the banner his didn't get changed. (until just now)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Congrats everyone!! ... Well deserved - As I mentioned to Dan in the chat, untouchable could never become a "senior member" based on the above criteria :lol:

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Congratulations to all the senior members, you can thank me for coming up with the title name :) .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts