FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Registered
5,005 Posts
Every forum has their attention whores and post whores... really - if you ever talk to Untouchable on AIM, you'll see he's actually pretty normal given his age. Of course, if it's going to be a "troll off" - he'll be game for that too.....

I really doubt most members here will suddenly get off Frosty's back after on a few weeks or even months; I'm just glad things are slowly returning to somewhat normal.

· Registered
5,005 Posts
blitz said:
P.S. :roll: I love this smiley!! Now AzMz3's posts have a light, happy, comical feeling to them.

:rofl:

Yeah, I'm surprised he hasn't said anything about the new :roll: I'll bet he likes it too :bunnyd:

Anyway, there's a big "lounge crew" on M3F (Roxy, Daz, Budgy, Untouchabe Diox, etc)..... every forum has those users that hang out in the off-topic section; and there's nothing wrong with that... but it'll be these users that create some problems if we don't pay attention.

I still think guys like RR and AzMz3 do the most damage since they tend to discredit the authority of the moderators...

· Registered
391 Posts
holeydonut said:
Anyway, there's a big "lounge crew" on M3F (Roxy, Daz, Budgy, Untouchabe Diox, etc)..... every forum has those users that hang out in the off-topic section; and there's nothing wrong with that... but it'll be these users that create some problems if we don't pay attention.
I agree, as long as they keep their whoring in the offtopic area. No harm, no foul.

holeydonut said:
I still think guys like RR and AzMz3 do the most damage since they tend to discredit the authority of the moderators...
I new RR was no good, but I didn't know how bad until this Umnitza/XE stuff came up. I think he must have a personality disorder of some sort. He was definitely putting idea's in other members heads and disrupting the forum.

I'm glad he got the internet forum equivalent of the death penalty.

· Registered
5,005 Posts
blitz said:
I new RR was no good, but I didn't know how bad until this Umnitza/XE stuff came up. I think he must have a personality disorder of some sort. He was definitely putting idea's in other members heads and disrupting the forum.

I'm glad he got the internet forum equivalent of the death penalty.

I think he's just bitter that no one visits the mazda3.ca site of his, and he's made a lot more enemies on TM3 than here... so he had to have some place to demonstrate how much of a badass he is.

· Registered
7,095 Posts
He probably had more visits to mazda3.ca the day he got banned than in the entire sites' existence :Ownedcrazy: .

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
holeydonut said:
if you ever talk to Untouchable on AIM, you'll see he's actually pretty normal given his age.
I beg to differ. :roll:

Hey donut, remember the leaky sunroof issue I had last year? Well, the damn thing leaks in the same spot on my A-pillar even with the roof closed. However, upon inspecting the interior drip channel of the sunroof, it was completely DRY. This leads me to believe the water is coming in from somewhere else...like at a seem near the front windshield or something. :evil:

Time to head to the dealership....

· Registered
5,005 Posts
^^^ Uhhh, how does your sunroof have anything to do with Untouchable? I remember goldwing2000 and lots of other guys gave you crap as well :p

I thought you filled in your drain holes with bondo as well...

hey - you should tear down the APillar (unless you have side curtain air bags) and see what's up for reals.

· Registered
2,971 Posts
JimmyT said:
Hey donut, remember the leaky sunroof issue I had last year? Well, the damn thing leaks in the same spot on my A-pillar even with the roof closed. However, upon inspecting the interior drip channel of the sunroof, it was completely DRY. This leads me to believe the water is coming in from somewhere else...
:thinking: That sounds like a dilly of pickle! I know you will... but be sure to keep us updated on this one!

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
holeydonut said:
^^^ Uhhh, how does your sunroof have anything to do with Untouchable?
Smart ass. haha

I remember goldwing2000 and lots of other guys gave you crap as well :p.
I thought you filled in your drain holes with bondo as well...

hey - you should tear down the APillar (unless you have side curtain air bags) and see what's up for reals.
Yes, I filled in the gaps where I thought water was getting to. And yes, I've taken apart the a-pillar AND dropped down the headliner a little and I STILL couldn't tell where it was coming from. I only dropped down a little bit of it, so I really couldn't see up there very well. Had I taken the time to drop more of it, I might have found where it was coming from. I'm really suspicious that it might be a leak in the roof seem somewhere. As I said before, the channel that catches the water off the sunroof and leads to the drain tubes was completely dry. So, all those motherfuckers who ripped on me before for driving in the rain with my sunroof in tilt mode can kiss my ass! haha

· Registered
7,095 Posts
MetalCord said:
FrostyFire said:
I'll be painting my calipers tomorrow...
csweeney said:
i wanna see pics of those painted calipers...
Hey, I wanna see those painted calipers too! Where are the pics?? Show me the pics!!
The weather finally got better today and all I need to do now is wash my car and it'll be ready for pictures.

· Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
No...that was long before Greg joined the forum. I'm sure he would have, though. Yeah, there were some clueless people in that thread. They had no clue that you CAN drive with the window in tilt mode and not get water inside.

· Registered
2,971 Posts
JimmyT said:
No...that was long before Greg joined the forum. I'm sure he would have, though. Yeah, there were some clueless people in that thread. They had no clue that you CAN drive with the window in tilt mode and not get water inside.
That was an old thread. I distinctly remember trying to defend you in that thread, just because I was getting annoyed with how stupid the "non believers" were being.

· Registered
2,971 Posts
I don't think I ever thanked you for posting your pics so promplty upon request Frosty. I've been avoiding the Lounge so I never scroll down to the Senior Forum area anymore.

Thanks for the pics! Your calipers look good, bro.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.