FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
391 Posts
Glad to know I'm not the only one noticing a marked increase in bitches and haters lately.

I think there should be more psychological studies about online forums....I bet you could get enough material for a doctoral thesis from untouchable alone.

· Registered
391 Posts
holeydonut said:
Anyway, there's a big "lounge crew" on M3F (Roxy, Daz, Budgy, Untouchabe Diox, etc)..... every forum has those users that hang out in the off-topic section; and there's nothing wrong with that... but it'll be these users that create some problems if we don't pay attention.
I agree, as long as they keep their whoring in the offtopic area. No harm, no foul.

holeydonut said:
I still think guys like RR and AzMz3 do the most damage since they tend to discredit the authority of the moderators...
I new RR was no good, but I didn't know how bad until this Umnitza/XE stuff came up. I think he must have a personality disorder of some sort. He was definitely putting idea's in other members heads and disrupting the forum.

I'm glad he got the internet forum equivalent of the death penalty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.