FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well, finally I was able to bring this under control and fix everything back to the way it SHOULD be.

I appologize with the massive DNS problems, for those who dont know mazda3forums puts a lot of strain on a server due to the size of the mysql database, the server kept timing out, so I purchased a new server and transfered mazda3forums to that.. but the dns never worked properly due to the two servers trying to synchronize with one another and both server didnt know where the files were actually located so they pointed to random places, well everything is back, and working great :D

MZ6Zoom Zoom, you NEED to PM me, or msg me on AIM, I need to speak with you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I still have to scroll in your test thread

MZ6ZoomZoom said:
http://www.mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=9227

Go there. Does that thread do the same?
I still have to scroll to the right in the new test thread you made if I wanted to, for example, click on the "Quote" button. It is a good 2 inches off my screen on the right side.

Christi

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
OK apparently everything isn't fixed yet guys (not referring to smilingmazda's issue, which is seperate from these dns issues)... the only domains working are mazda3forums.com and drhamad.net... any domain that normally uses fmvperformance.com you can substitute in drhamad.net, but that still means volvos40club.com and ford500club.com are down.

I have no idea why and I have no idea when they'll be back up :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
OK apparently everything isn't fixed yet guys (not referring to smilingmazda's issue, which is seperate from these dns issues)... the only domains working are mazda3forums.com and drhamad.net... any domain that normally uses fmvperformance.com you can substitute in drhamad.net, but that still means volvos40club.com and ford500club.com are down.

I have no idea why and I have no idea when they'll be back up :(
Negative. Both are back up. I still dont see why they were pointing to server1, when they had server2's nameservers.

But anyways.. they are back up ;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts