FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tony, the goods were put together today, they look great. The pictures don't give them any justice. Ride-matched all under 5lbs of road force. It should ride like a Cadillac!! Can't wait to see them on the car.

See ya Monday morning!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=83898.msg1574645#msg1574645 date=1185057949]
Tony, the goods were put together today, they look great. The pictures don't give them any justice. Ride-matched all under 5lbs of road force. It should ride like a Cadillac!! Can't wait to see them on the car.

See ya Monday morning!
[/quote]

I like those. Not a ton diff than mine. Make sure you paint the calipers :D

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still have the stockers in the back??! Car looks slammed! I love it, they look better and better each time I see them. Be sure to go back to any Discount tire, and have them retorque them in 100 miles or so, just to check. Other than that Enjoy them! Looks great!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=83898.msg1578415#msg1578415 date=1185218401]
18x7.5 - 225/45/18 Kuhmo SPT
[/quote]

how are the SPT's i have had 2 sets of ASX's on other cars (neon and daytona) and loved them are the SPT's winter rated. I am sure i will need to replace my Falkens in a year so i am looking for a good tire. I have run Kumho's for years. There Autocross tires are great they do not cost a ton and they stick very well.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are great for the money, I personally think they need to be rotated a bit more than your normal P metric tire so they do not get cup/chopped out. However, after doing several "Ride and Drives" for Discount tire they is worlds better, but there is always worlds worse. Just depends on what you wanna spend. I think they are a great application for what Tony is using them for. Around town use, and the occasional spirited driving session.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=83898.msg1578523#msg1578523 date=1185219988]
They are great for the money, I personally think they need to be rotated a bit more than your normal P metric tire so they do not get cup/chopped out. However, after doing several "Ride and Drives" for Discount tire they is worlds better, but there is always worlds worse. Just depends on what you wanna spend. I think they are a great application for what Tony is using them for. Around town use, and the occasional spirited driving session.
[/quote]

I have the Falken 615's and they are OK but do not think they would be as good as the Kumho's. Only reason i got these is because they came with the wheels as a package.

·
Registered
148 Posts
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=83898.msg1578281#msg1578281 date=1185216418]
Still have the stockers in the back??! Car looks slammed! I love it, they look better and better each time I see them. Be sure to go back to any Discount tire, and have them retorque them in 100 miles or so, just to check. Other than that Enjoy them! Looks great!
[/quote]
Yea, the trunk was still full of stock tires. It's evened out now. When I went to work I had pretty much all of our shop outside checking them out. It really looks like a whole different car. I'm diggin' it. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey those look sweet! Im currently looking for some silver wheels for my silver frost Fusion and I found a set of these by me. The guy only wants 400 for the set (17s) with almost new tires...they look great on yours so I might go with them if they're in good shape. :D

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
[quote author=desertman link=topic=83898.msg1588381#msg1588381 date=1185470929]
Really nice! Way better looking than 20's. Doesnt look like a toy car.

Late
[/quote]

:slap: Better than 20s? Naw. :lol:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I love them too. And as far as 20's, there really is such a thing as too big. I won't dis any body that has them, but I like a little tire with my wheel, both for looks AND practicality. Too many rim eating potholes in this town. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts