FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... so.. back when I just got my 06 SE Fusion... I bought and wired the SEL foglight on my SE
I ran the wired from the side markers and everything WORKED perfectly...
now, a little over a year later... the fog light is not receiving enough current/electricity from the side markers.
At the connector of the side marker it shows that it gets a solid 12 volts. But once I measure it at the end of the wiring I made for the fog lights it shoes below 12 volts which therefore is not enough to power up the HID's as it has done throughout the year...

my question is... WHAT Do I Do? what do I do to yet again receive them solid 12 volts for my fog lights?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are you people SERIOUS?!?! there is no one here with electrical experience that's willing to give me an advice?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Sounds to me like a poor connection somewhere causing excessive resistance. I would check all connections and maybe rewire everything again.

·
Registered
198 Posts
If it previously worked fine and now it doesn't, I would guess a loosened connection occured somewhere.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Use the side light wires to trigger a relay that switches direct battery power to your fogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts