FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just placed the order. Cant wait to get them on after christmas! $190 shipped with discount. That is the best deal I have found on the sportline springs!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Sorry, I don't check this section of the forum real often. I have your order in to the supplier and they should ship in the next couple of days and definitely ship before christmas. you'll probably see them the week after depending on how UPS does... they dont' guarantee anything during the holidays.

Thanks for the order and have a good holiday.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I hope they get here BEFORE christmas. They are my present from my wife. If they do not make it here by then my wife is not going to be very happy. :( Please do your best to expedite them. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
[quote author=Stewball55 link=topic=96848.msg1927732#msg1927732 date=1197937895]
Well I hope they get here BEFORE christmas. They are my present from my wife. If they do not make it here by then my wife is not going to be very happy. :( Please do your best to expedite them. Thanks.
[/quote]

I kind of touched on this in the email... but UPS and FedEx won't guarantee delivery. Even if they had shipped TODAY they wouldn't get to you by the end of the week. Every shipment takes about 2-4 days longer right now because of the package volume at this time of year. The springs will be coming off the west coast, so CA to NC is a solid 5 days normally let alone at the holidays. I'd guess/bet you'd see them by about the 28th if they go smoothly. I'll do what I can to expedite. Otherwise I need to know/cancel by the morning!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I'm married too... I know exactly what you are talking about... so I'm with you!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got the email about the springs!! Thanks alot, cant wait to get those bad boys on!! Were you able to get me some NSN decals too?? I LOVE stickers! 8)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
The springs aren't coming through my location so I don't have an opportunity to throw stickers in. But remind me in the spring and I can probably ship out some decals for you.

Later!

Steve

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats cool about the decals. I will prob be ordering something from you after christmas anyway :). Did we get a tracking # yet??

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
No, I've called and emailed my rep about 5 times in the last two days and got NOTHING from him. I'll be talking to him again today. HATE when they do this because I've always considered it a "policy" to have a tracking number ASAP for customers, (I know I hate not getting it when I order stuff myself). So I'll keep on him.

Later!

Steve

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
My dumb sales rep claimed he faxed it to me (after I called it on the first time and he admitted he forgot). But I've checked my faxes and my UPS Quantum Link tracking and he hasn't put anything through either so I have no tracking from him. He DID confirm that it shipped mid last week as promised at least. So the only unknown is where it is/when it will arive, but it is at least traveling to you.

Later!

Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts