FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:x Oh am I ticked off!! Anytime you post or contradict someone in the Edmunds forum about a Honda Accord or Toyota Camry your post will be removed!! or you get a warning about being too confrontational. Yet take a [email protected] There are people posting/bashing the Fusion!! I have written a mail to the person who moderates this forum asking for a criteria as to why he/she is pulling my posts off and not others. Next I go to his/her boss and up the chain I go. I like a good non-bias forum!!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
The mod's probably own camry's and accord's. Or they are getting some money to keep the fusion talk down. Do you have a link?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Not much of a fusion scene over there to begin with (I have an account) I've had to defend the fusion as well, not a fan of the forums over there. People are so biased against american cars and strangely in favor of Japanese cars (not much better if at all with US cars) personally I like german and italian cars myself, just can't afford them :( haha

·
Registered
463 Posts
Many people have noticed that about the Edmunds forums. They delete pro-Ford posts and leave the pro-Honda/pro-Toyota posts alone.

I say let them wallow there by themselves and post on the least biased forums you can find.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Here is what I posted on Edmunds, due to the fact of their biased comments and American auto manufacture bashing. I drive a 06 Ford Ranger FX4 LevelII with 2 years left to go on the lease and I hope one day I'm privileged enough to own a Fusion. This site is awesome I check out out many times a week and all your cars are awesome, keep up the good work guys I truly enjoy reading these posts.

:xPosted Item on Edmunds Under Honda Accord Sedans

#1 of 1 Jap Cars by fordtuff3 May 02, 2007 (5:48 pm)
Bookmark | Reply | Edit | Delete
I hope the site admin see this email. This is just to "question" all the North American car bashers out there. WHY IS THE FORD FUSION RATED BETTER THAN THE ACCORD AND CAMRY? MIGHT WANT TO DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH. Every time someone posts something on this forum about a Fusion and says it's a superior car to Camry and Accord (because it really is) there post gets removed by the moderators because they have something good to say about an American automaker. Have the people who moderate this forum forgot a thing called freedom of speech or do you go by some Japanese rules and that's why all are pro-Ford comments get deleted. For example, I can't understand people crying about losing their jobs or being laid off and they can't pay their mortgages due to the American auto sector doing cut backs, and suppliers cutting back because American auto makers are cutting back. Those are the same people who are showing up to work driving their accords and Camry’s, take a minute and think about it because it is true. Our economy is going down the drain because the American auto industry is going down the tube, not because the product is weak, just because people like the ones who moderate this forums have a h_rd on about jap cars. These forums are starting to become a joke, with all the biased jap comments. I thought Edmunds was American oh wait they switched that to Japanese as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Despite Edmunds moderators' biases against the Fusion and Milan and in favor of the Accord and Camry, consumer reviews / ratings for the Fusion (9.3) and Milan (9.6) continue to outpace those of the Accord (9.1) and Camry (8.7). Adjusting for the biases, one could make a very strong case that owners/drivers are far more satisfied with the Fusion and Milan than with the Accord and Camry ... and I speak as a Camry owner! I'm definitely looking to purchase a Milan in the near future.

·
Registered
44 Posts
[quote author=canadianedge link=topic=75061.msg1381918#msg1381918 date=1178153611]
Here is what I posted on Edmunds, due to the fact of their biased comments and American auto manufacture bashing. I drive a 06 Ford Ranger FX4 LevelII with 2 years left to go on the lease and I hope one day I'm privileged enough to own a Fusion. This site is awesome I check out out many times a week and all your cars are awesome, keep up the good work guys I truly enjoy reading these posts.

:xPosted Item on Edmunds Under Honda Accord Sedans

#1 of 1 Jap Cars by fordtuff3 May 02, 2007 (5:48 pm)
Bookmark | Reply | Edit | Delete
I hope the site admin see this email. This is just to "question" all the North American car bashers out there. WHY IS THE FORD FUSION RATED BETTER THAN THE ACCORD AND CAMRY? MIGHT WANT TO DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH. Every time someone posts something on this forum about a Fusion and says it's a superior car to Camry and Accord (because it really is) there post gets removed by the moderators because they have something good to say about an American automaker. Have the people who moderate this forum forgot a thing called freedom of speech or do you go by some Japanese rules and that's why all are pro-Ford comments get deleted. For example, I can't understand people crying about losing their jobs or being laid off and they can't pay their mortgages due to the American auto sector doing cut backs, and suppliers cutting back because American auto makers are cutting back. Those are the same people who are showing up to work driving their accords and Camry’s, take a minute and think about it because it is true. Our economy is going down the drain because the American auto industry is going down the tube, not because the product is weak, just because people like the ones who moderate this forums have a h_rd on about jap cars. These forums are starting to become a joke, with all the biased jap comments. I thought Edmunds was American oh wait they switched that to Japanese as well.
[/quote]

Dude the main reason the American car industry is going down the tube is because they are failing to compete well in the market. I am not a brand whore. I buy what pleases me. I have owned from Acura to VW (Not all the brands, but quite a few). Now Ford needs to up the QC (Still lacking a bit on the Fusion) and bring more competitive cars to the market. If they do so I will buy more Fords. I am all about global economy and most cars brands these days are global. I love my Fusion and I think Ford has done a great job with it.

Alex

·
Registered
28 Posts
My mother actually owns a 2009 Honda Accord sedan. Ive driven it and ridden in it many times and frankly, it doesnt even compare to the fusion. Its got rock hard interior bits, a small trunk hampered by a lack of struts, drives a lot more disconnected than the fusion or even the old Accord...in general its just been softened and while a lot more family friendly, also much more boring. My mom wanted a reliable car and she was actually turned off by the Fusion styling and those dials that look like eyes, so I recommended an Accord. but when it was my turn to buy a car, you know what I went after :)
The new accord aint all that. It really is a mediocre car. Reliable and comfortable, but mediocre. My dad is skeptical of american cars ( he trusts Chevy trucks but not usually american carS) and he LOVES my fusion. That said a lot to me.
Stand proud and defend the Fusion. It really deserves the accolades it gets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts