FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys i am going to be ordering my Steeda intake and maybe TB spacer (not 100% sure yet). I have a shop right around the corner from me that has a dyno. What i was thinking of doing was put the stock paper filter back in, put the air silencer back on then take the ground wire off to try and get a base line on the car. Now i have the muffler but since it is just a muffler and not a cat back do not think it is going to matter to much. I can make 3 pulls on the dyno for $100 so i was thinking about running the one stock then the second with the K&N drop in and air silencer off and ground wire hooked back up. Then i will install the Steeda intake and TB spacer( if i get the spacer) and make my last run just to see were we are at. What do you guys think? Also if you want to chip in on the Dyno day feel free 8)

·
Registered
933 Posts
I know we'd all be very interested in the results. Try to talk them in to doing another run with/without the TB Spacer (to see if it's really a paper weight).

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=koreySE link=topic=83682.msg1571986#msg1571986 date=1184941721]
I know we'd all be very interested in the results. Try to talk them in to doing another run with/without the TB Spacer (to see if it's really a paper weight).
[/quote]

ya i know i would like to do that as well but after the 3 runs it is 65 an hour for as many runs as you can make in that amount of time. Which is not bad but i do not want to spend almost $200 for Dyno runs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts