FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your take on having Dubs as a Senior Member? He's been pretty good lately in being a casual member and offering some advice to members... what do ya'll think?

I'm just tossing this idea out there ... don't get too upset to fast ;)

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Dubs has pulled a complete 180. I used to hate reading his posts because he writes English like a 5 year-old that isn't from this country. His posts are much more coherent now, and the nature of his posts as of late have been helpful.

However, I don't think he'd care about the added status of "senior" title.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I'm pitching this thread to senior members per his request ;)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahaha, you get Sixx worked up about Oil and all hell brakes lose :p

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yeah, I forgot Dubs was the dude who had that Drag-Prepped Supra..... except all his photos of it were lost in some fire or when his computer was overrun by ants or something.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
[quote author=holeydonut link=topic=28651.msg395014#msg395014 date=1125889329]
Hahahaha, you get Sixx worked up about Oil and all hell brakes lose :p
[/quote]

The boy (SiXX) does love him some oil doesn't he?

I think SiXX ought to change his tag line from "Resident Motor Oil Guru" to simply "Oil Nerd!".

·
Registered
839 Posts
[quote author=holeydonut link=topic=28651.msg395015#msg395015 date=1125889374]
oh yeah, I forgot Dubs was the dude who had that Drag-Prepped Supra..... except all his photos of it were lost in some fire or when his computer was overrun by ants or something.
[/quote]

That's my main problem.  The whole "I had a 800 HP supra, but sold it to get a ____ (350Z, GTO, Muscle Car), but it's taking me an incredibly long time to get it, but it's ok because I'm going to be a millionaire soon."

Holey, if he becomes a Senior Member, delete this post first. (don't want to start off on the wrong foot).

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
^^^i think the whole topic should be deleted

hmm, that makes me think. what was said before i became a senior :thinking:

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=Oricle link=topic=28651.msg395107#msg395107 date=1125895486]
^^^i think the whole topic should be deleted

hmm, that makes me think. what was said before i became a senior :thinking:
[/quote]

(sarcasm up in here) I dunno, one time you posted from the same IP address as Umnitza :hsugh: ........ so you've basically been our covert mole for spying on him :shock:

But really, there was 1 time your dynamic IP and his dynamic IP were shared................

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Dubs defenitely has been a more productive poster lately, if some people think its a bad idea then why not just vote in a month or something, give him more time to prove himself.

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
holeydonut: (sarcasm)
:eek:ricle: you caught me, ive trying to send subliminal messages to buy umnitza product. to bad matt had to F it up by getting his sponsorship revoked.

but in reality, i posted about my impressions of their intake after the dyno testing from their computer.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Just stumbled upon this thread...  :lol:

You know what's funny about DUBS?  Several days after he got "snippy" in that thread, he actually PM'd me asking for my opinion.  He knows who daddy is... 8)

I don't think he's such a bad guy... not that I think he's the greatest guy either.  I'm cool though, I can get along with just about anyone. :)

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote author=Oricle link=topic=28651.msg395218#msg395218 date=1125901517]
holeydonut: (sarcasm)
:eek:ricle: you caught me, ive trying to send subliminal messages to buy umnitza product. to bad matt had to F it up by getting his sponsorship revoked.

but in reality, i posted about my impressions of their intake after the dyno testing from their computer.
[/quote]

(continuing sarcasm) OMG, what if you never logged out?? What if Umnitza had a bag-keys program to snag what you typed as your password?? What if he's online using your account right now?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe you should be banned for safe measure :hsugh:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
[quote author=holeydonut link=topic=28651.msg394869#msg394869 date=1125876831]
What's your take on having Dubs as a Senior Member? He's been pretty good lately in being a casual member and offering some advice to members... what do ya'll think?

[/quote]
Are you kidding?!

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
[quote author=csweeney link=topic=28651.msg395579#msg395579 date=1125945717]
[quote author=holeydonut link=topic=28651.msg394869#msg394869 date=1125876831]

[/quote]
Are you kidding?!
[/quote]

I agree with C. :shock:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts