FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Fusion was just dropped this weekend. Installed Eibach's springs. I also installed some Flowmasters, I know it is blacksheep of me, but I want to be different from all you guys who are installing Magnaflow Exhaust. I tell you what my Flowmasters do not sound like "TheRussian" Magnaflow Exhaust's which are excellent and beautiful. Mine sound way deeper, and have medium resonance in the cab; have to get used to it. But I love the resonance rumble, it is sexy. I wish I can record-it but I do not have time and a camcorder. Maybe when we have a getogether I can have someone record-it for me. :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=bpmetalmilitia link=topic=69970.msg1218111#msg1218111 date=1171949257]
I tell you what my Flowmasters do not sound like "TheRussian" Magnaflow Exhaust's which are excellent and beautiful.[/quote]
Sweet deal!
I've tried to imagine what the fusion woujld sound like with a FlowMaster!!!
hahah... you cracked me up with the "excellent and beautiful" complement... thanks...
I must say though... the camera I used to take the video did not do any justice to the real sound of the exhaust... I'll be making new videos with another camera shortly..
I'm dying to hear your exhaust though... did you get a muffler or the whole thing?

seriously though... how about a get together.. ?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey what's up. :D I am up to a get together. I 'll be off this Saturday (2/24). Going to do some stuff in the AM but will be open afternoon. I am also open for next Saturday; maybe next Saturday (3/3) is best, so we can ask others here if they would like to meet up somewheres.

I just went with the dual mufflers and tips. Kept the original resonator, so I would not have too much growl like a Mustang. Wish this car came with a RWD 3.5L or 3.8L. :csweeney:

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=bpmetalmilitia link=topic=69970.msg1223584#msg1223584 date=1172152403]
Wish this car came with a RWD 3.5L or 3.8L. :csweeney:
[/quote]
Ohh hell yeah.. I promised myself that my next car is going to be a RWD (BMW :frantic:).... *sigh*
How close are you to Los Angeles County area?
next saturday sounds like a plan :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am about 18-miles East of Downtown L.A. I live on the San Gabriel Valley, near the 60 FRWY and 605 FRWY. Let's try to set up a spot to meet (you pick the location), I am going to try to send emails to other Californians who are willing to come to the meet. If you can can you do the same. I will start tomorrow. Let me know. :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=bpmetalmilitia link=topic=69970.msg1226457#msg1226457 date=1172215399]
I am going to try to send emails to other Californians who are willing to come to the meet. If you can can you do the same.
[/quote]
well I live about 30 miles west of downtown LA... so you down to meet somewhere in Hollywood or to be more convenient somewhere closer to downtown? Are you gonna invite Fusion Californians or just about anybody you know?
You down to do the meeting March 3rd (Saturday)?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ed, duuddee....

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :goodjob:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=69970.msg1229049#msg1229049 date=1172312417]
Ed, duuddee....

[/quote]

That looks awesome!

·
Registered
596 Posts
^^^^ hell yeah!
makes me want to buy rims and front 3D carbon kit... :rhigareda:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=69970.msg1229037#msg1229037 date=1172311328]
[quote author=bpmetalmilitia link=topic=69970.msg1226457#msg1226457 date=1172215399]
I am going to try to send emails to other Californians who are willing to come to the meet. If you can can you do the same.
[/quote]
well I live about 30 miles west of downtown LA... so you down to meet somewhere in Hollywood or to be more convenient somewhere closer to downtown? Are you gonna invite Fusion Californians or just about anybody you know?
You down to do the meeting March 3rd (Saturday)?
[/quote]

If you know of a bar, park, or club near you I am up for a meet. Hollywood is great also, I like the House of Blues, but that is more of a party, don't know if you'll be up for that. But I am up to go to Encino if you got a great place in mind. Let me know. I am going to start sending emails to our fellow FFC members in Southern California. I am only going to invite FFC members, but if you want to invite your friends that is cool. Saturday, March 3rd is great; set a time I'll be there. Bring the photo takers, lol. :lol:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=69970.msg1229049#msg1229049 date=1172312417]
Ed, duuddee....

[/quote]

Not my vehicle, I found the photo at a website. I just saved-it for later. My car looks sort of like that, but with different rims though. :D
Wish that my Fusion looked like that. Soon. :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
pfff.... damn man... and here i was starting to trip out that my car is gonna look super plain and naked compare to yours... *Sigh*... but THAT fusion is hella sick... the rims look really well on it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=bpmetalmilitia link=topic=69970.msg1230194#msg1230194 date=1172366347]
If you know of a bar, park, or club near you I am up for a meet. Hollywood is great also, I like the House of Blues, but that is more of a party, don't know if you'll be up for that. But I am up to go to Encino if you got a great place in mind. Let me know. I am going to start sending emails to our fellow FFC members in Southern California. I am only going to invite FFC members, but if you want to invite your friends that is cool. Saturday, March 3rd is great; set a time I'll be there. Bring the photo takers, lol. :lol:
[/quote]
The photo taker would me, I guess... I have a tripod and a digi cam... so I guess im a qualified photographer... haha
As far as a place to take photos at.. well.. I have this really nice 2 stories parking lot structure that should suit well for pics...
as far as lunch goes... well... that can be just about anywhere.... Islands?
I also know of this nice park in hollywood... Griffin's Park... nice park, really... but I don't that the park can be by any way implemented into the fusion scenery... it does have a flat parking lot at the entrance to the park... and it's never crowded...

I know i sound like a salad maker... but I'm just throwing in some ideas...

as far as meeting time... I guess we could me up at noon.... as soon as we decide where we gonna eat (first things first.. food)..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hell man. If I had rims like those 20" on my daily driver, I would of dented the rims or popped a tire or two already, with my driving and SoCal roads. If I buy another Fusion I will converted to look like that. Soon dude. :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=bpmetalmilitia link=topic=69970.msg1230355#msg1230355 date=1172371784]
Hell man. If I had rims like those 20" on my daily driver, I would of dented the rims or popped a tire or two already, with my driving and SoCal roads. If I buy another Fusion I will converted to look like that. Soon dude. :D
[/quote]
True True... If I was to keep my Fusion any longer than this year I would have went all out and would make it looks hella nice.. but Since I plan on selling it by the end of the year I have nothing else that I'm going to change or mod on this car.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=69970.msg1230348#msg1230348 date=1172371671]

The photo taker would me, I guess... I have a tripod and a digi cam... so I guess im a qualified photographer... haha
As far as a place to take photos at.. well.. I have this really nice 2 stories parking lot structure that should suit well for pics...
as far as lunch goes... well... that can be just about anywhere.... Islands?
I also know of this nice park in hollywood... Griffin's Park... nice park, really... but I don't that the park can be by any way implemented into the fusion scenery... it does have a flat parking lot at the entrance to the park... and it's never crowded...

I know i sound like a salad maker... but I'm just throwing in some ideas...

as far as meeting time... I guess we could me up at noon.... as soon as we decide where we gonna eat (first things first.. food)..
[/quote]

Noon sounds good. I am going to borrow my friends camera to take photos also. Griffin's Park never heard of that place is it Griffith Park??? There is a cool hangout called "Fred 62" below is a little map of the place and website info. Fred62 is a new age restaraunt with a touch of 20th Century and moving towards the 21st. If the park is Griffith Park let's meet at Fred62's. If it is not, please provide the address for Griffin's Park. Also on Friday before the meet I am going to email you to confirm. Ok. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

http://www.fred62.com/index.html

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=69970.msg1230392#msg1230392 date=1172372934]

[/quote]
True True... If I was to keep my Fusion any longer than this year I would have went all out and would make it looks hella nice.. but Since I plan on selling it by the end of the year I have nothing else that I'm going to change or mod on this car.
[/quote]

That sucks that you are going to sell your Fusion. Why? Getting tire of the car. What are you thinking of buying next? I keep my vehicles until I cannot fix them, so the 06 Fusion will remain with me till she dies. I did cheat on my "Wendy" (my Fusion pet's name, LOL) I bought a 2007 Lincoln Mark LT with 22" rims, but that is a Weekend and Vegas driver. If, if when the Fusion passes I will probably buy a BMW or Lincoln MKZ if they keep the body of the MKZ in the near future. But check out the Lincoln MKR and MKS (DROOL!!)

http://www.lincoln.com/reachhigher/?section=futurevehicles&intcmp=B_Lincoln07_LHomeNews_RHFutureVehicles_20070118

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yes... it is indeed called Griffith Park (I'm an idiot :dunno:)... sounds good.... Fred62.... never heard of it... but I definitely know the location...
have any other FFC members responded to your emails?

·
Registered
702 Posts
OMG, i want the rims on the MKS!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=69970.msg1230424#msg1230424 date=1172374236]
Yes... it is indeed called Griffith Park (I'm an idiot :dunno:)... sounds good.... Fred62.... never heard of it... but I definitely know the location...
have any other FFC members responded to your emails?
[/quote]

Griffith Park and Fred62 as planned for Saturday March 3rd at 12PM.

None have responded. I am going to ask Nikolas from "DRAXAS LLC" also. See if he responds. Also his 2006 Ford 2.3L I-4 Redline Fusion is up for Sale, check out his photos (nice). His Redline Fusion has a roll-over bar that is great. Maybe he could bring-it and put it up for sale over the meet and at Fred62's. I'll ask him. So far I ask 12-people (7-here @ FFC and 5 Fusion owners on the street). Also if we can invite Milan, MKZ, and Zephyr owners that will be awesome. Let's continue to communicate this is great. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts