FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 2012 fusion SEL 6 yrs ago and it did not have DRL working, which was fine for me. That car got flooded
{hurricane IDA] Had already bought some custom tail lights, head lights, spoiler and stuff. Bought another fusion same year and color to put my mods on. lol . This fusion has DRL's and they take away the look that i want. So my question is how do I turn them off?

Thanks

·
Administrator
6,112 Posts
Bought a 2012 fusion SEL 6 yrs ago and it did not have DRL working, which was fine for me. That car got flooded
{hurricane IDA] Had already bought some custom tail lights, head lights, spoiler and stuff. Bought another fusion same year and color to put my mods on. lol . This fusion has DRL's and they take away the look that i want. So my question is how do I turn them off?

Thanks
Hi D'man and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. A Ford Dealer can turn them off. Alternately, any shop with the proper Ford diagnostics can turn them off, if they know the programming codes.

On newer Fusion models, they can be enabled/disabled in the Driver Information Center controls.
They can also be enabled/disabled via FORScan software, an OBDII connector and laptop. Not sure if that is possible with a 2012 model though.

Keep us updated and good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi D'man and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. A Ford Dealer can turn them off. Alternately, any shop with the proper Ford diagnostics can turn them off, if they know the programming codes.

On newer Fusion models, they can be enabled/disabled in the Driver Information Center controls.
They can also be enabled/disabled via FORScan software, an OBDII connector and laptop. Not sure if that is possible with a 2012 model though.

Keep us updated and good luck.
Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts