FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody found a double-din dash kit that replaces the bezel (in my case piano black) with one that truly is a double-din opening? I don't want to be stuck with an ABS trim piece right up against the nice finish. I don't think I could ever match the factory finish so creating one myself is not really an option for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
[quote author=SGInut link=topic=50052.msg790696#msg790696 date=1151470930]
Has anybody found a double-din dash kit that replaces the bezel (in my case piano black) with one that truly is a double-din opening? I don't want to be stuck with an ABS trim piece right up against the nice finish. I don't think I could ever match the factory finish so creating one myself is not really an option for me.
[/quote]

I'm not sure if this part has the finish your looking for, but it does list fusion and double din.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for looking. That one just has the regular ABS flat black color. I think I'm just going to wrap all the panels in black suede as I can't find a matching finish.

·
Registered
56 Posts
thats gonna look worse then it not matchin the piano black, is the new headunit piano black? if not, well thats not gonna match either, might have to wrap your HU in suede...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually with all the parts wrapped, it looks really nice. It's clean and matches well. Just waiting on a few more components before finalizing the install (and yes pictures will be taken and posted once done).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts