FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member as wifes Fusion has never given us a problem. Turn signal lights on drivers door started flickering when the turn signals were on, now nothing. Is this a common problem with this car? Does the whole LED unit need to be replaced as one? Thanks for your input.

·
Administrator
6,125 Posts
New member as wifes Fusion has never given us a problem. Turn signal lights on drivers door started flickering when the turn signals were on, now nothing. Is this a common problem with this car? Does the whole LED unit need to be replaced as one? Thanks for your input.
Hi Regulator and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. No, it is not a "common problem". What model year is your wife's Fusion?

I am not sure what the replacement procedure is. If no other members jump in with an answer, you can check with the Parts Department at your local Ford Dealer, or call any of the the online Ford parts sellers. They can let you know if the LED is a separate replaceable part or the unit needs to be replaced etc.

Let us know how you make out and good luck. .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for responding. It is a 2013 SE, 1.6 Ecoboost. Been a great car since new and we have really done nothing more than regualar maintenance and replace tires, etc. Only has 83000 KM on it now as she hardly drives the car since retiring almost 5 years ago.

I've done some research on the part and it seems like a complete unit, with prices at the Ford dealer being sky high. I have seen some units offered in pairs that ship from China but I would try to stay clear of those. Any further comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Administrator
6,125 Posts
Thanks for responding. It is a 2013 SE, 1.6 Ecoboost. Been a great car since new and we have really done nothing more than regualar maintenance and replace tires, etc. Only has 83000 KM on it now as she hardly drives the car since retiring almost 5 years ago.

I've done some research on the part and it seems like a complete unit, with prices at the Ford dealer being sky high. I have seen some units offered in pairs that ship from China but I would try to stay clear of those. Any further comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi regulator. You are very welcome. Take a look here and see if it helps: Outside Mirrors for 2013 Ford Fusion | TascaParts.com
Scroll down the page to the driver side mirrors with turn signals.

And here: 2013-2020 Ford Signal Lamp - Driver's Side (LH) DS7Z-13B375-A | TascaParts.com

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I searched numerous sites and was concerned about fitment and reliabllity reports from a number of customers who had ordered cheap knockoffs from China. I ended up ordering OEM turn signal lights from a local Ford dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts