Registered
77 Posts
do a search on the forum for cabin filter

p.s. it doesnt appear to have one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh man, what a huge oversite. So we have to breathe this crap in when we want outside air in?

hmmm

·
Registered
77 Posts
i guess so, unless you get an aftermarket one. or find out how to fit the zephyr one on our fusions. :thinking: other than that, looks like recirculated air is what you're stuck with if you have allergies.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Nope, the Fusion does not have a cabin filter. Strangely the Mazda 6 has one right behind the glove compartment - there are pics on the Mazda 6 forum of how/where to replace it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Does the Zephyr have one? If so, does the Fusion have a vacant slot for a filter like the Focus does?

·
Registered
53 Posts
if they're in other vehicles similar to our's there's probably an empty spot to toss one in, especially if the zephyr has one

·
Registered
230 Posts
[quote author=dmg link=topic=56264.msg938103#msg938103 date=1157658366]
Oh man, what a huge oversite. So we have to breathe this crap in when we want outside air in?

hmmm
[/quote]
I wouldn't worry about it....you don't wear a gas mask when you walk outdoors do you?

·
Registered
53 Posts
well goto motorcraft web site and wtf is this?

FS100 Air Filter
LOCATED UNDER FRONT SEAT

im guess ford didnt want us to breathe good air but when it's time to let out the fire,, our passenger get it filterd??? i have yet to check under the seat for this so called filter....

i found it funny...

·
Registered
476 Posts
[quote author=mundy link=topic=56264.msg1050475#msg1050475 date=1162609713]
well goto motorcraft web site and wtf is this?

FS100      Air Filter
LOCATED UNDER FRONT SEAT

im guess ford didnt want us to breathe good air but when it's time to let out the fire,, our passenger get it filterd??? i have yet to check under the seat for this so called filter....

i found it funny...
[/quote]

fart filter?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts