FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just noticing on here that I'm one of the few I've seen that actually has the Steeda tune. Am I missing something? Is Bob kicking Steeda's ass in the tune department? Please chime in guys... I need to know if I should get a hold of Bob!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
well, how about you tell us how you feel about the steeda tunes? im sure everyone would like to know how they perform.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Well, just to squell this Steeda v Jusnes argument, I think it's safe to say there are no numbers out there comparing either. Most of us that run the BamaChips/Jusnes tune haven't run the Steeda tune, so there's nothing to compare. That being said, I'd have NO problem running a custom tune from Steeda. They make quality aftermarket parts and have had proven success with the Mustang over the years. So far, I am happy with the Jusnes tune too. Honestly, it's a matter of comfort whatever you choose. I've spent some scratch with Steeda (as witnessed by my mod list) and I'm SCT tuned with Jusnes/BamaChips tunes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Let me say this. I installed the Steeda CAI & Tune and the 1st thing I noticed was an instant low end torque increase and I love torque. From what I've read from Junes tune or whatever his name is, you notice power increase in the upper rpm. I also read on this forum that there is a rev limiter of 117 mph on the Fusion. Although I love low end torque, I had to find out what Steeda's tune did at the high rpm. As far as I am concerned, not only does my car move at low end, but I have no problem getting on the freeway or passing vehicles at high rpm. One night going home from work I wanted to see if I could go past 117 mph. Well I was doing 120 mph and still pulling so I let off. Does that answer any of your questions. I really love getting off the line and keeping up with the high end expensive cars and just laugh at the price they paid. Steeda is the way to go and they have been working with Ford since 1988.

Not to brag, but I am a manager at a Ford dealership and have owned 8 Fords and was really happy with the Fusion in stock form. With Steeda's power pak you will be impressed. I can't wait to buy another mustang V8 and install the Steeda power pak.

Hope this answers what tune to get!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts