FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has happened several times, but I will talk about the most recent. I was at the pump filling up on gas yesterday, and this guy stepped up to me. He was looking all around my car, mainly on the trunk to see what it was. I must remind you all I debadged the rear :lol: (I love it). He asks, "Hey man, is this the new 500?" :? I don't know what a 500 is, but I said, "Naw, it is a Fusion." He was was like, "Ohh, this mutha**** is clean man. Tight." :) I didn't know much to say but, "Thanks. Appreciate the compliment." Many people have came up to me or my wife, when I am in a good mood to let her drive it, and asks what is it. This is a pretty damn good feeling to get compliments on my ride like that. I must say, out of all the Fusions I see on the road, mine turn heads with the 20's and Shark Fin because the others I see are stock in appearance.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I get complements on my ride daily. I also de-badged mine, so people always ask what kind of car it is. Having the grille painted black makes a huge difference in appearance, in fact, I hate chrome grilles now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts