FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Fusion with a dent in the hood right near the grill. Is there a way to fix it that is cost friendly without replacing the hood?

·
Banned
2010 Ford Fusion SE 2.5L/MT/FWD
6 Posts
Internet diagnosis says yes.... just a matter of how well you want it fixed and how much it'll cost, lol

But without pics it's a literal shot in the dark...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,807 Posts
I have a 2011 Fusion with a dent in the hood right near the grill. Is there a way to fix it that is cost friendly without replacing the hood?
Hi Karryc. Yes, there are ways, and most would not necessitate replacing the hood. But it does depend on how large the dent is, where the dent is and what type of dent (creased etc.)..

There are "Paintless Dent Removel" companies (such as Dent Wizard), that can remove dents if they are not creased etc. If you can not get a recommendation from friend or family member, simply Google "Dent Wizard" or "Paintelss Dent Removal near me".

And even if a paintless dent removal company can not remove it, due to size/location/type of dent, then you can simply go to a good collision repair shop and have the repair and repaint it.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts