FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'd love to begin working with dealerships to promote MazdaSpeeders.com/Mazda3Forums.com. We've done some work in the past, but nothing on a continuing basis.

We'd like to have dealerships put Mspeed/M3F stickers or business cards into the sales folders or given to those who come in for maintenance. In exchange, dealerships get stickies in the dealer section, and we can work with them on events.

Any other way they'd like to consider for cross promotion I'm up to discussing. Feel them out, let me know what they think.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Haha, goodluck with my area dealership, I've already had a run in with them, and they are not modification friendly it seems. I can ask the other mazda dealerships in the area though.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Let me see what I can do with the San Jose area of California. While I had a small issue with them when I bought my car, I might still be able to swing something good out of it for the forums.

I'll be back in touch if I find out more.

Do you have some stats on the boards that you can give us? i.e. Total Users, Posts Per Day, Active Member, Avg. New Member Signups per day, etc?? I know I should be able to find most of this somewhere in the users/profiles section, but I thought it might be easier if we all had the same "press kit" info to spin wheels with.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
up to 1.4 million hits per day with an average of around 700,000
up to 8,500 unique visitors per day with an average of around 5,000
Avg of around 900-1,000 posts per day (median)
Avg of around 18-23 new users per day (median)
Up to 166 users online at any given time
334,000+ posts
8,300 registered users
7:1 male:female ratio
11 current company sponsors

·
Registered
2,344 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't know you could even see those.

You should disregard the time based stuff there though - it is incorrect. (ie posts per day)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I didn't eaither, but then I scrolled to the very bottom of the forum index (I think) and they were there.

I figures some of the stats were off with the move to the new system. I'm just glad that my posts still exist. :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I've sent a few emails here and there, but I've not had a chance to get in the door and talk with the Service or Sales Managers (or GM for that matter).

My email, did however, go to the GM of several dealers in this area.

My hope was that we might get the business cards, or other promotional materials, together, and then I could just roll in and sell it in a flash. Maybe I'll try working on that Monday and Tuesday when I'm off of work for the holiday.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I want to get on the business card thing. I've just been so busy (damn law school... so not like undergrad), I'm not even keeping up with my normal site work.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
im gonna be contacting wayne mazda soon (supposedly the biggest dealership in the USA but im sure they all say that) an d was wondering which dept. i should talk to for those of you that have done it. i was figuring on the internet sales manager.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
So how have the stats changed in the last year? I think it's time for a second major round of contact for me, plus I've expanded my horizons as I look for a loaded 2005 Mazda6 Wagon...

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
On that note -- is there any way to get a demo breakdown? i.e. Can you tell me how many people on the forums live in CA/NV/AZ ?

Just wondering - any ammo we have is great.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts