FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've seen fusion with double dins dash kits and above the touch screen radio it looks like the stock Radio with the time, direction you're traveling, time, temp, and so fourth. I really like that type of setup and want to know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The above screen stays there even with an aftermarket radio. I don't know what info it shows once you remove the stock head unit, but here you can see it comes that way.
Okay thank you, and another question the aftermarket head unit I'm getting is a Pioneer AVHX2700BS It's a 6.2" touch screen. Now the dash kit you linked I see a little bar holding up the radio (the single radio in the picture), is that part removable so I can put the touch radio in there or will i have to cut that part out?

Also this is the dash kit I planned on getting will this still work I believe so I just want to double check so I don't have to wait on parts I would like to finish it all at once.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Okay thank you, and another question the aftermarket head unit I'm getting is a Pioneer AVHX2700BS It's a 6.2" touch screen. Now the dash kit you linked I see a little bar holding up the radio (the single radio in the picture), is that part removable so I can put the touch radio in there or will i have to cut that part out?

Also this is the dash kit I planned on getting will this still work I believe so I just want to double check so I don't have to wait on parts I would like to finish it all at once.

The black part in my link is just an adapter for single din radios. It's the same part on the bottom right of your image.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I've seen fusion with double dins dash kits and above the touch screen radio it looks like the stock Radio with the time, direction you're traveling, time, temp, and so fourth. I really like that type of setup and want to know.

mine

I used the PAC RP4-FD11 wiring harness in my 2011 SEL. MY Pioneer unit has a W/R [wired remote] AUX port in the back of the radio; i plugged the AUX wire from the PAC harness into the W/R port, and that helped me maintain my steering wheel control. As for the travel direction and temperature and such above the radio, it stayed there [the time went away when i shut my car off and restarted it, and it hasnt come back up since, which is fine with me since there was no way to fix that time] My buddy installed a bigger Pioneer into his 2011 SEL and i noticed his LED screen isnt functioning, and he used the same PAC harness I did; so as for the LED screen, idk its hit or miss.

my buddies

·
Registered
7 Posts
Rudolph 313
Have you gotten your dash kit yet? If not I have two that I no longer need. I traded my 2010 sport and removed my double din Kenwood ddx7701. I have the metra dash kit that I never liked and I have the schosche dash kit that I had custom painted to match the interior but never used.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rudolph 313
Have you gotten your dash kit yet? If not I have two that I no longer need. I traded my 2010 sport and removed my double din Kenwood ddx7701. I have the metra dash kit that I never liked and I have the schosche dash kit that I had custom painted to match the interior but never used.
Rudolph 313
Hey man how’s it going, I’m new to this site and saw your post about the 2 stereos you have, for a 2010 Ford Fusion sport. I’m looking to upgrade my dash and was wondering if you still have these. Let me know at your earliest convenience, thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts