FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,885 Posts
[quote author=frogger390 link=topic=190269.msg4014946#msg4014946 date=1304634790]
Anyone know the number or where i could get a bulb for the clock on the dash??
[/quote]

Hi frogger. :wavey: Like all parts for our cars, the easiest place to get it would be your local Ford/Lincoln Dealerships Parts Department. If I recall correctly, it was about a $10 piece (I am assuming you mean for the round/analog clock). Just call a few of your local Dealerships and tell them you need a replacement clock bulb for your 2007 Milan (and ask what the price is). They will look up the part# and let you know if they have it in stock or need to order it. Of course, if you want to save a buck or two you can look around for substitutes or better prices than the Dealership, but that is up to you.

On a side note: I had to replace the bulb on my sister-in-laws 2007 Milan Premier late last fall. Do you know how to remove the center stack fascia plate? If you do, the part # for the bulb is actually printed on the back of the clock (at least it was on the one I changed). It is a simple do-it-yourself fix. If you need more information on how to remove the center stack fascia or clock, let us know.

Let us know how you make out.

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Called a Ford Lincoln Mercury dealership $13.75+ Tax for a bulb.. WOW. thats a little crazy when the bulb is smaller then a penny..

·
Super Moderator
5,885 Posts
[quote author=frogger390 link=topic=190269.msg4018096#msg4018096 date=1304968508]
Called a Ford Lincoln Mercury dealership $13.75+ Tax for a bulb.. WOW. thats a little crazy when the bulb is smaller then a penny..
[/quote]

Hi frogger. :wavey: Prices for automotive parts at Dealerships are not written in stone. If you regularly have your car serviced and do business with that Dealership, ask the Parts Department for a discount. Or if you can wait, call one of the online parts sellers, such as Team Ford Parts Online - www.teamfordparts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=214270, Silver State Ford Parts- www.silverstatefordparts.com/oem-Ford-parts.html etc. (although shipping charges may eat up any savings on such an inexpensive part).

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Part No.: F8OZ-13B765-AA BULB
Replaced by: GU2Z-13E700-A

$3 from FordPartsGiant.com plus shipping of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts